Chapter 22

"Let me go"

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Emma screamed. She banged her fist against Ethan's sturdy chest only to have no effect. In the end her hand also started to hurt.

"Aah..."

He threw her on the soft bed and her body rolled. Her breathing was thrown into a chaos from being thrown like that.

The long shirt she was wearing folded up exposing her white milky thighs. She struggled on the bed to straighten her body and in the process the loose shirt on her body slipped down from her shoulder exposing her upper skin as well.

Ethan eyes dilated and the smile on his face dropped. A deep, intense emotion replaced his previously playful expression. He stared at her slightly concealed slightly exposed condition.

Automatically his tongue sneaked out to lick his suddenly chapped lips. His throat felt perched and an unbearable thirst boiled from somewhere deep inside him, urging him to dive into her right this instant.

His mouth was salivating as he thought about devouring this delicious being in front of him.

"Don't come near me"

"S-stay back"

Emma growled. Her voice shaky from the fear that struck her. The way he was looking at her was too dangerous.

She was surely going to have a heart attack soon only if she survived his attack first.

She crawled back against the bed on her elbows and her shirt was pulled even higher exposing that soft milky skin beneath.

"Grr...."

A deep growl vibrated from Ethan's throat and she immediately ceased her movement. When she accidentally looked up, her eyes collided with his dark ones and she literally saw them dilate.

Emma gulped loudly. She remained in the same position and didn't dare to make a single muscle twitch, afraid of being attacked.

She knew the beast was unleashed and any sudden movement from her would be the same as offering herself to the devil on a sliver platter. 

The atmosphere sizzled with electricity as they both stared into each other's eyes. One was trying to control his pounding heart while the other was waiting for a chance to make a run for her life.

He took a step towards her and Emma bolted from the bed. She stood up and tried to jump towards the door only to fall directly into Ethan's open arms.

"Aah...."

He grabbed both of her arms and slammed her down on the bed. His heavy body fell on top of hers. She cried and thrashed her body underneath him and he just smiled down at her.

"Let me go this instant. I swear, I will hurt you." 

She growled at him. Her hands twisting back and forth to loosen his grip but it was useless like always.

"Hurt me? How do you plan to do that kitty?" The evil man smirked at her red face.

"Don't call me that." She glared at him.

"Then, what do you want me to call you? Wife? Wifey, darling, witch" he mocked her.

Emma glared at him with as much hatred she could muster in her heart only for him to pinch her red face.

The man was so smitten with his wife to be that he even found her angery expression exceptionally cute.

His hard body pressed her down on the soft mattress below.