Chapter 18

Emma snapped her eyes open. For some odd reason she found herself standing in her own bedroom. Her room looked the same yet different. It seemed like an older version of her room but she was sure the space belonged to her.

She stood in one corner of the room and tried to asses the condition of her own belongings. The things belonged to her but they still felt unfamiliar. Why was she here again? Why was she feeling out of place in  her own damn bedroom. She looked at the bed awakardly.

Bang

Her eyes snapped in the direction of the noise. She knew that the noise was of a door slamming into the wall but her heart still jerked in her chest. She waited for whoever it was in there with her.

Why would someone be in her room in the first place? No one was allowed to enter the room except her. Only she knew the pass code to the locks on her room and bathroom.

She was having a mini panic attack in her head. Whoever that was there must have access to her codes somehow. Her eyes stayed glued to the passageway leading to the bathroom. She waited for her intruder to reveal themselves.

She heard the foot steps before she saw the figure approaching her.

The boy approaching her was naked with just a towel around his waist. He must have taken a shower. His perfect abs glistening with water as he walked towards her with that familiar stride.

She gulped the saliva in her throat. What? He had a good body. Why was she feeling hot all of a sudden. Someone must have turned up the heat in the room or something?

The vibe radiating off his body felt very familiar and Emma waited patiently for the young boy to reveal his face. Once into the bedroom, the boy threw the towel on his head into the hamper. He turned to face Emma

"Aah..." Her mouth opened in shock and she stumbled back into the wall. He was in her room.

Ethan's dark eyes pierced through her skin into her soul and she shivered. No wonder way she felt that familiar vibe earlier. How the hell did he get in her room in the first place?

Ethan smirked mischievously and advance towards but she quickly backed away. Emma stared at him with wide, fearful eyes. He winked and licked his lips suggestively.

Her body trembled with furry and she fake gagged at his lusty expression. She so wanted to beat him to a pulp one day. Hell, she could that now. She was an adult now and he was a teenager. She could definitely kick his ass.

"Click"

Another sound was heard in the room. Her closet door open this time and she snapped her head toward the direction of the sound. Was someone else in the room with them?

The door opened fully and a teenager girl stepped through it. She looked very familar but Emma couldn't  recall who she was. It almost felt like she watching herself in the mirror when she looked at that girl. 

The girl was wearing a white button up shirt that was loose on her body. Her tiny skinny body was almost consumed by the shirt. Her feet bare as she slowly walked passed Emma towards the young naked Ethan.

Ethan opened his arms for her and the girl stepped in the cocoon of his arms. The girl sighed and Emma gasped as if she could feel Ethan's heat.

The girl buried her face in his naked chest without any hesitation. Emma gasped at the senation. She rubbed her face to wipe the wetness on her face as if she just buried her face into Ethan's naked wet chest.