Chapter 1

The metallic taste of blood lingered in the confined room of the dirty old warehouse. Crying and wheezing of a man echoed of the walls as he howled in agony from all the torture his broken, beaten, wounded body has gone through and survived for some more. Lying face down on the dirty floor, the man remained unconscious for two reasons, one his body refusing to endure any further pain and second the fear of confronting his worst nightmare at the time no other then his former boss Ethan Bishop.

His fate was written the day he decided to double cross one of the most dangerous men in the world and that too for stack of useless green paper. But he couldn’t go back now and no amount of pleading or crying could change his destiny of dying slow painful death. Curse the day, he decided to take the money from the enemy to betray his boss.

Ethan sat on a wood chair, one foot resting on top of the other knee looking over the bloody man in his feet.  The dark aura emitting from his body electrified the air in the closed room as his blood continued boil like hot burning lava at the site of the bastard well, almost dead bastard. He was going to kill the man so brutally that every single men of his never dares to even think of double crossing him again.  Peering over his shoulder, He nodded to his right hand man Jay, continuing with procedure as he wasn’t yet satisfied with scene before his eyes.

 “Throw hot water on the fucker” Kicking the left side of the almost dead man’s face, Jay ordered his men to wake him.  There was no way, he’ll let him live after the stunt that betraying bastard pulled. As long as his limbs were attached and his chest was rising and falling, he’ll keep inflicting torturing on the man. Well, that was the ordered he received from Ethan anyways and Jay like the royal man and friend always followed every command to the end of the earth and beyond.  

Two muscular men carried a giant pot of hot burning water near the dying man. Gulping the bile of fear, men visibly shivered at the deadly and merciless glint in their boss’s eyes as he sat their watching over the entire scene. Their boss was the most dangerous man in the world, well known for his ruthless and cruel ways. Their dark and mysterious boss never forgave anyone and the ultimate result of every wrong move was simply death. The only thing that was perhaps different was the way it was delivered based on the intensity of the crime committed.

If you leaked an important information accidentally, then a straight bullet through your skull; no pain just simple easy death. Targeting the boss’s family was a no no and the cruelest of them all was conspiracy to harm her. The man on the floor had exactly done that, assisting Ethan’s enemy in almost kidnapping her but they were lucky to figure it and save her at the right time.

 Titling the pot slowly, men slowly poured the hot burning water on the dying man’s wounds. “Aah……” screaming of the man echoed of the wall, almost deafening anyone in a three mile radius.

“You’re finally awake, fucking highness” Jay growled kicking the man’s open jaw, digging his pointy hard shoes into his mouth as he cried in pain.

“Pl-please, I’m sorry. Let me go, pl-please” the man choked reaching out his shaky hand to grab Ethan’s branded shoes in effort to plead for his life.

“Fucker, you want me to spare your life so you can betray me again” Ethan growled kicking the bastard’s face making him spilt a ball of blood and tissues on the floor from his mouth. Abruptly standing up from the chair, Ethan plunged the front of his shoes into the man’s cheek digging the pointy metal nails present underneath the shoes into the man face. “Aah….” The man cried as his mouth ripped open from the large nails digging into his skin and touching his cheek bone.

“You mother fucker, how dare you think of ever touching her. Let alone fucking kidnapping” Ethan roared with pure venom, picking his feet again and plunging into the man’s chest ripping the skin there.

“Aah… pl-please…” The man choked more blood on the floor twisting and turning in pain unaware the fact that he was plunging the nails further into his skin.

Ring… Ring

“Ethan, its papa” Jay exclaimed looking at his iphone screen displaying Rob Ethan’s father name.

“Give it to me” reaching his hand back, he took the phone from Jay’s hand and pressed it to his ear.

“Hello, Papa” Ethan spoke into phone while lifting his bloody shoes from the man’s chest and pressing it near his heart, ripping the skin there as gush of blood squirted out from the holes through the skin making the man scream again.

“Ethan, if you are done there. Come home right away. Your mother and Angelo is panicking for Emma’s safety” Rob explained into the phone as the soft whimpers of his mother vibrated in Ethan’s ear drum.

“Tell mom, I’ll be there. She is alright though?” Ethan whispered in a low voice as if afraid of the answer.

“Yes, Ethan. Emma’s fine. Just sleeping as of right now. Nothing happened to her, good job son” Rob exclaimed proudly.

“Papa, take the cell phone near her” Ethan asked in strained yet desperate voice barely controlling himself from going home and gather her in his arms as soon as possible after 7 years. But he knew better that wasn’t happening anytime soon or perhaps he can make it happen.

“Son, she is sleeping. Her first day at the office as M.D was intense” Rob explained attempting to pursue his son well of aware of the affection more like obsession his son held towards that sweet yet wicked girl.

“Please papa. I just need to know if she's okay” Ethan whispered into the phone, dragging his feet along the bloody man chest slashing the skin from his chest to stomach to thighs for attempting to hurt her. Taking his gun out form the back of his jeans, Ethan cocked the safety of the gun and pointed towards the man’s skull.

Hearing her sigh of content sleep, he pulled the trigger firing all 6 of bullets through the man’s skull. Leaving empty holes in skull displaying the man’s inner brain as his blood gushed out coloring the dirty floor of the warehouse.

“Son, now come home” Rob whispered into the phone, not wanting to disturb Emma’s sleep.

“Papa, leave your phone there. I want to hear her sleep” Ethan demanded on the phone making Rob shakes his head and Jay chuckle at the thought of one of the most dangerous men in the world being whipped by a little minx like Emma Carsiraghi.

Author's note:

not edited: so the first chapter is here. please read vote and comment because as of right now, I have no idea whether the story is worth the time and effort. Thanks