Day Three [Edited]

Gabriel POV

“Do you have the girl settled in?” I already know she is here, I helped kidnap her, but I left the boys to set her up and get her settled in. I don't plan on her being awake during her stay but she will still be needing a room so she doesn't have to stay in the lab all of the time.

“Yes boss she's asleep in the guest bedroom” Knowing that the guys had set her up and got her comfortable I decided it was safe to get started.

“Alright Bryce begin the preparations. Cameron it is your job to make sure she stays asleep for the next two months understand? No coma just anesthesia or something of that nature. I want to be able to wake her up quickly if I need to. I don't know exactly what will happen but I want to take any and all precautions. Once this starts theres no ending it.” We think we have a working serum that will cancel out the project 3761 but since we hadn’t tested it on humans we don't know exactly how well it will work.

“Do you want us to let her eat or do it through IV? It might do her some good to wake her up to eat but the stress might also cause problems with the serum.”

“Did I not make myself clear Cameron when I said keep her asleep?” I already know it will stress her and cause problems. That;s why I told him to make her sleep. We need to start the project now or else I would wait to take the time to calm her down and explain. If she got to know me I think she might be less nervous and agree to let us use her as a donor. We are just skipping the minor details.

Scared Cameron shook his head, “sorry Gabriel she will not wake up I will put her under and keep her under until we are ready to wake her up.” I don't try to seem mean and dangerous, I just have to keep the best interest of project 3761 in the forefront of my mind so that things don't go wrong and ruin all of the work I have put into this experiment.

“That's what I thought. Bryce once she's prepared for transfer let me know. Until then I will be working on the last few changes of the serum.”

Bryce POV

I am so glad Dr Gabriel has finally let us take the girl captive. We have been watching her for months while we made small changes on Project 3761. We wanted to know her habits and if she would make a good host for the procedure. We spent a lot of time in the trees surrounding her cabin. Enough to know that she is a perfect host. Her eating habits are healthy, she works enough to survive but not too much that we would have to worry about her overworking herself and sabotaging Project 3761. We couldnt have found a better candidate. Top it off with her being pretty it all works out.

We easily accessed her medical records to see that she had a spotless health history. Nothing more than the occasional check up. No minor or major surgeries, no broken bones. all things well. All of her shots are up to date as well. Her family health history is a little spotty but that can be dealt with. I am more worried about her blood type. She has O- which could work in our favor or sabotage the whole procedure. If her body rejects Project 3761 it could be a disaster. If it doesn't the serum likes that blood type. Luckily we had time to plan for that and have made a vaccination that should help. It should freeze the captives reaction enough to see the project through. If not we will have to hope that we can use the vaccination they normally use.

Cameron POV

It is time to start the procedure. we have done all preparations the girl has needed to be a successful host. I must say my guilt is weighing in on my mind and torturing me slowly every time we had to poke or prod the girl with needles. I have been tempted to wake her up and help her escape but I know I do not want to face my brothers rath. He is very excited about project 3761 and who knows what he would do if he knew his own flesh and blood had deceived him.