Day Eighteen [Edited]

July 11, 2017

Brooklyn POV

I have chosen not to celebrate my birthday this year. Even though I don't constantly hurt over Aiden I can't celebrate without him. Instead I just stayed home and played with the kids. I want to enjoy them while I can because I am slowly beginning to see how quick I can lose them. With Aiden gone and Addyson engaged it feels as though I am losing my family.

The triplets are going to be two soon and they already look as if they are around four. They are all starting to become their own person. Sometimes they still have problems shifting but that is probably because natural shifters shift at five not one.

Evianna seems to be the most outgoing, she was the first to shift and she’s the one I have to chase around all of the time. She was first to climb over the baby gate and is always last to bed. She has her own mind and we have come to love her individuality. She is a beautiful girl with a beautiful mind. I feel when she grows up she will have a job that is just as adventurous as she is.

Grayson is just adorable. He will be a ladykiller when he gets older. He definitely likes to use his looks as a weapon. I cant tell you how many times he has given me the puppy dog eyes when thought he might even have the slightest chance of me saying no. I am worried that starting school in the fall he might have a little trouble. Very seldom does he get told no and that may just cause problems when he faces the rules in school.

Emily is my youngest, the last born of the triplets as well as the youngest of all of my children. She will always be my baby even though she sometimes gives me trouble. She has yet to find her identity in a world  with so little exposure. I sometimes feel that she has not seen enough of the world to develop correctly. We don't leave the house much and when we do it is only to grocery shopping. I have decided that starting with young fives they will develop better social skills.

In september I will not know what to do with myself. I will not have children to take care of all day. I have toyed with the idea of going back to school. If I get a degree I can have a better, more reliable, career. I don’t make much money with writing because I do not have much income between books. Addyson has big dreams, and hopefully the triplets will as well, and I suspect that they may want to go to a nicer school. Addyson has taken to dancing and has been looking into a school of professional dance. It is time to move forward with my life and I think school would be a great start.

August 9th, 2017

Brooklyn POV

I woke up this morning with a funny lump on my stomach. It was almost as if it was a baby bump but if it is Gabriel’s child, which it would be, it should grow as normal but yet I have had a menstrual cycle in the past month so I do not understand what is going on. I have not talked to Gabriel yet because I just noticed this morning and he is at the lab. Payton is a healer, maybe she can tell me what is wrong. Telling the triplets to shift they followed while Addyson lead the way.

When we arrived at the pack house Addyson went to find Payton and we were soon on our way to their infirmary to see what is wrong. She did a routine exam to make sure that everything was normal. Then she decided she would do an ultrasound to see if there was something wrong with my stomach. We went through the usual with putting the gel on my belly and then she put the scope against my stomach.

Moving it around to get a good look Payton confirmed what I thought was impossible; I am pregnant. Through all forms of contraception I have gotten pregnant. Gabriel will be excited to hear I hope. I cant believe that I will be having a sixth child added to my family.

When Addyson heard the news she was excited. I had been worried that she would be upset that there was going to be another baby. I realize now that she is a more mature teenager than she had been when the triplets were born. She is too excited about her relationship and the path it is taking to be worried about another sibling.

August 29th, 2017

Gabriel POV

I have barely known about the soon to be addition to my family and I am already celebrating the second birthday of the triplets. We are just doing a small get together with the family along with Cameron and Kira. I have been keeping the kids busy all day while Brooke cooked dinner and worked on the birthday cake designed for the three of them.