Day Twenty-one [Edited]

February 14, 2018

       Gabriel POV

Today is the big day; Brooklyn and I are getting married. She has been busy all day doing her hair and nails and everything else to beautify her for her big day. I haven’t told her but I have set the in law suit up so that we can stay there tonight. It will be a chance for us to get away and enjoy ourselves. With the new baby things are a little hectic. The triplets don’t quite understand that the baby is delicate so they can’t carry him around.

       It is hard chasing another baby around. At least we will be able to rest up and enjoy the night of our wedding without chasing kids and stressing over what Grayson is putting in his mouth. I think it will be a nice change of pace.

       Standing at the end of the aisle I had the priest to my right. First to come down the aisle were the groomsmen and bridesmaids arm in arm. First was Addyson and Ash. They looked so cute walking together. I can picture how great they will look in their own wedding. We asked Payton and Noah to also be apart of the wedding and so they followed close behind. When they joined the priest and I at the end of the Aisle it was time for Cameron and Kira; My best man and the maid of honor.

       Their wedding is coming up soon. Cameron asked me to be his best man the day I asked him to be mine. We both agreed, he is my brother and I wouldn’t have it any other way. We have been around each other since we were babies. It was the only logical way to do things. As they reached the front Grayson began to make his way up as our ring bearer.

       He looked adorable in his little suit and tie. We had slicked his hair back and got him all fancy looking. He was excited to be a part of the wedding though he was nervous. His shy personality only held him back a few moments before he had agreed. The excitement of the girls being flower girls was contagious.

       Evianna and Emily were excited to be flower girls as soon as Brooke showed them the dress ideas. The wedding is a white and green theme so their dresses followed the color scheme. Done up with curly hair and their dresses they soon followed after Grayson tossing petals down so the bride could come out.

       As Brooklyn began her descent, Kira’s brother Blaine escorting her, she looked like an angel. Her white ball gown style dress had a silver and green sparkly trim. It spiraled from her upper right stomach down to the left in a spiral looking design. It was strapless to show off her beautiful shoulders. The train looked beautiful as it flowed behind her. It corseted up the back to make it a little more form fitting at the top and lose at the bottom.

       I smiled at my bride as she walked towards me looking excited. The preacher asked who was giving her away and Blaine answered saying that he was. I then took her arm and led her the rest of the way up the aisle. She handed her bouquet to Kira and the ceremony began. There were parts where she cried with tears of joy and there were parts that I truly couldn’t believe that this beautiful woman, the mother of my child, was going to be my wife.

       After we kissed everyone clapped and we went down the aisle together to get ready to greet everyone and thank them for coming. We danced and enjoyed ourselves at the reception and after the guests began to leave I let Brooke know we weren’t leaving with the kids, they are staying with Uncle Cameron and Aunt Kira. She was relieved to know she was getting a break for the weekend and we left to start our miniature honeymoon.

March 31st, 2018

Addyson POV

Mom and dad have left me to watch the triplets and Justin with the help of Ash. They had to go take care of some things out of town that had to so with the success of Project 3761. They are announcing it to the public and beginning to allow it for public use. Cameron went with them to get the patent and for the press conference over it.