hotel room

"are you guys sure you wanna stay in?" Jenna asks. I hop onto the counter while she finishes her makeup. "yeah I don't feel well. and I'm sure Josh wouldn't like to be a third wheel. I'm so sorry to cancel." I tell Jenna, with other thoughts in my mind. "we can always reschedule for next week." I shake my head. "no no. you and tyler go and have a date. enjoy it because when you guys decide to have kids, you won't get very much alone time." I say slightly laughing. Jenna nods. "well we're going to dinner and a movie, so we will be back in about two hours. but DO NOT hesitate to call if you need anything. seriously." she sternly says. "you'll make a great mom one day." Jenna laughs and grabs her purse walking out of the bathroom. tyler meets her and they hold hands walking out of the hotel room. I look up and see Josh smirking. the next thing I know I'm pressed against the wall and pulled into a heated make out session. "jump." Josh whispers into my ear, sending chills down my spine. I jump and wrap my arms and legs around Josh. he carries me over to the bed and gently lays me down. he moves from my lips, to my jaw, and then my neck finding my sweet spot and sucking. a moan escapes my lips. after leaving a dark bruise on my neck, Josh moves down my neck to my collarbone and down my chest to my stomach leaving little kisses. his hands find their way to the bottom of my shirt. he lifts my oversized 'The Ramones' shirt up over my head. immediately his lips crash into mine. I lift his shirt and my hands start to find their way to his fit stomach. the rest of our clothes are tossed into different parts of the room. Josh breaks the kiss and looks at me. "oh my god princess. you're so beautiful." I feel heat come to my cheeks. Josh smiles and softly caresses my cheek. he leans down and puts his lips to my ear. "are you ready baby girl?" he whispers. my breath hitches but I nod. Josh grabs a condom from under the mattress. I look at him. he smirks. he opens the package and slides it on. "J-Josh please." he kisses me and puts hisself at my entrance. he abruptly thrust causing me to gasp and pull him closer to me. Josh moves in and out. "Fuck!" Josh loudly says. I scratch up his back, most likely drawing a little blood. moans and gasps leave our lips. I wrap my hand around the back of his neck. "ahh Josh go-haa-d" Josh's thrusts get sloppier meaning he's close. Josh tightly closed his eyes and groans. soon after I follow. he rolls the condom off and throws it in the trash. "holy shit." I say gasping. Josh collapses next to me. "holy shit is right, princess. are you okay?" he asked concerned. I nod. just trying to catch my breath.
--------------------------------
okay this was my first smut. I hope you guys enjoyed. let me know what else you would like to see.