daddy

here ya go ;)
--------------------------------
Josh was sitting on the couch checking social media. you walk over and straddle his hips. Josh locks his phone and sets it down, raising his eyebrows at you. "hey daddy." you whisper as you go to his neck and start kissing. "hey p-princess" Josh mumbles. Josh stands up carrying you over to the counter and setting you down. the heated make out session continues as Josh starts to take your clothes off. you wrap your arms and legs around him as he picks you up again and takes you to the room you guys share. Josh pushes you up against the wall and takes the rest of your clothes off. he gently sets you down and takes his clothes off. you look up and down his body, lingering at his toned stomach and downstairs area. he chuckles and kisses your neck, leaving a couple bruises occasionally. "p-please." You moan. Josh leans back. "please what." he cockily says. "Josh fuck me." you plead. Josh grabs a condom out of the bedside table. "what's the safe word, princess?" Josh asks lovingly. "blanket." you say giddily. Josh nods and thrusts into you suddenly. "oh god Josh." you moan. he smirks knowing he's the only one that can make you feel like this. Josh continues to move his hips in rhythm. your breaths get heavier and you feel that familiar sensation in your stomach. "j-Josh aa I'm gonna." you stutter as your legs start to shake. "just wait princess. oh my god (Y/N). fuck!" Josh exclaims. he angles his hips up, hitting that one spot that makes your vision become spotty and your legs shake even more. "OH MYGOD. DADDYYY RIGHT THERE OH FUCK!" you yell. "fuck princess. aah." Josh exclaims. one last thrust and Josh reaches his high. he continues to get you to yours. you moan loudly as he hits that spot one last time. he collapses next to you. "are you okay baby?" he asks. you nod, still panting and shaking. your heart beating out of your chest. Josh pulls you onto his lap and rubs your back helping you to calm down and breathe. you finally steady your breathing and lay down next to him. you may your head on his chest and cuddle until you both fall asleep.
-----------------------------------------
a/n OKAY GUYS. thank you soooooo much for the overwhelming support. and 305 reads! what!! that's crazy. so you guys said you'd like to read daddy kinks so here you go. comment what else you would like to see! I will do my best update as soon as I can. thank you all so much. :)