after concert

"you did great today." I say straddling Josh. I lean down and kiss him. he groans from the friction. I giggle and lay down next to him. I feel Josh wrap his arm around my waist. "you're lucky were in a bunk princess. or else you'd be in so much trouble." my cheeks get hot. Josh chuckles into my neck and I shiver. he puts his hands on my side and moves them to the front. and keeps going down. he gets to the waistband of my Nike pros and slides his hand down the front of them. I gasp. "God kitten you're so wet." he says. he rubs circles and I grab his arm moaning. he uses his other hand to cover my mouth. "we don't want tyler and Jenna to hear now do we princess." I quietly moan in response. he continues to rub circles. "j-Josh I'm close." I say. he stops. I whine from the loss of pleasure. he kisses my neck. I turn over to where I'm facing him and kiss him. I go down his neck, to his chest, and then down his toned abs, and finally to the top of his shorts. I pull the string out of the knot with my teeth, looking up at Josh the whole time. his head thrown back and his lips parted. I pull his shorts down and start to suck through the fabric making Josh moan. "Josh shh." I say. he nods and closes his mouth but continues to moan. I pull his boxers down and his member springs out. I grin. I lick my hand and wrap my hand around it. I put my lips around the tip and lick the slit that's already leaking precum. I suddenly push my whole head down until it touches the back of my throat. I bob my head up and down while Josh quietly moans. "you like that daddy?" I ask. he nods. I go back to bobbing my head up and down. "kitten I'm cl-close." Josh mumbles. I continue until I feel a warm liquid fill my mouth. I swallow all of it. Josh takes a couple deep breaths. "holy shit." he moans. "come here kitten. daddy's going to finish what he started." my breath hitches when I hear that and the next thing I know, Josh is kissing me hard. he goes down my body and gets to the top of my shorts and pulls them down. "God damn kitten. you're dripping." I moan and nod. he puts my thighs on his shoulder and starts to eat me out. he sucks on my clit making me moan. one of my hands are gripping the bed sheets, my knuckles turning white, and the other is pulling Josh's hair slightly. "oh god daddy." I breathlessly say. he continues sucking and licking, then puts a finger in. I tightly close my eyes and quietly moan. he adds another and then one more. I pull on his hair more and moan his name. "yes kitten. say my name." "daddy please." I whine. he pumps his fingers harder and curls them up, hitting that one spot. I cover my mouth to keep from screaming. "Josh holy fuck right there. oh my fuck daddy." he pumps his fingers a couple more times before I reach my high. I bite my finger to keep from shrieking. Josh licks everything up and climbs back up to my level and lays down. I put my hand on his chest. "Josh, that was the best ever. oh my god." he chuckles knowing only he can make me say that. "holy fuck thank you daddy." I say still panting. "and thank you kitten." he says kissing my nose.
---------------------------------------
haha okay so I found a smut in my notes and thought I'd post it. you're welcome. anyways I hope you liked it, and I will be posting at least one more. but please comment ideas because I really need them.
alrighty. bye ya horny noodles 😂