kian lawley smut

i'm writing a kian lawley smut because he's my dad and i love him don't even try to come @ me alright love u
———————————————-
"jc oh my god i can't believe you just told them that!" kian says laughing with his head in his hands.

"hey, this is payback for when you told everyone that i-" jc stops and shakes his head.

"nope not repeating it." he says. we all take a sip of our beers, just relaxing.

"alrighty well this has been fun but i'm exhausted. goodnight everyone." franny tells us. kian and i wave and say goodnight.

"make that two." bobby says while getting up.

"three." Corey says yawning. jc, his girlfriend, Chelsea, kian and i are the only ones left.

"ok well i'm bored." jc says standing up and holding his hand out for Chelsea. they go into the house, leaving kian and i sitting alone on the back patio. i take a drink and lay my head on his shoulder.

"well," he sighs.

"should we go inside?" he asks. i shrug and finish off my beer, setting it on the ground next to me and slam my lips into kians. he puts on hand on my lower back and the other one on my thigh. i abruptly pull away and stand up, walking away and swaying my hips more than normal, enticing him to follow. i feel the heat of him staring at my ass. i run in and upstairs to our room. once we get in the room he slams the door and pushes me against the wall.

"i don't like it when you tease me like that." he whispers into my ear before kissing down my neck.

"i know." i moan out.

"well then i don't know why you continue to do it." he says, lifting me up so i wrap my legs around him. he carries me to the bed and puts me down. he slips his shirt off in one swift motion and comes back to kiss me. he unbuttons my flannel while i palm him through his jeans. i hear him moan quietly so i keep doing it. after he's done taking my shirt off he starts massaging my breasts through my bralette. i quietly moan while still palming him through his jeans. after we both get the rest of our clothes off, i push him to sit down on the bed. he smirks slightly as he sees me get on my knees. i take him into my mouth slowly swirling my tongue around the tip. he throws his head back in pleasure while gathering my hair into his hands, keeping it out of my face.

"goddamn baby you're so fucking good at this." he moans out. i smirk to myself giving one last bob before standing up and kissing him. he stands and picks me up, putting himself at my entrance. he looks at me for approval and i nod. he slowly lowers me down onto him.

"oh my god" i breathe out. he starts thrusting slowly but goes faster after a little bit. our moans both fill the room. he thrusts harder and faster as i moan his name.

"fuck daddy you're gonna make me cum" that makes him go even harder a couple more times making me go over the edge. he goes a few more
times making him release as well. we both ride out our highs before collapsing down on to the bed.

"shit babygirl you sure know how to do that don't you" he says breathing heavily still. i chuckle slightly and turn over.

"guess i should tease you more often huh" i say before drifting to sleep.

————————————-
if anyone comes at me for making a kian lawley smut i could throw hands. side note kian is my dad i luv him
anywho
hi, what's your name, how are you, how's your life (hobo johnson reference anyone) i know i say this every time buttt thank you for sticking by me. i love you allll soooooooooo much 💗💓💞💘💝💞💖💗💗💖 so much love too all of you. lemme know what stuff you'd like
to read from me and i'll try to write it. i hope you all know that whatever going on in your life right now will pass and you will be okay. you will pass that class, you will graduate, you will get a job, you will get married, you will be successful, i promise. i love you again 💞💞

QUESTION- comment where you're from! i wanna know :P