shower

as promised ;)
thank you to Aesthetic_Grunge_ for suggesting this. please go follow them :)))
alrighty, onto the smut.
---------------------------------
"good morning my love." you whisper as Joshua's eyes flutter open. he smiles and leans up to kiss your nose gently. "I'm getting in the shower." you say and smirk as you get up from the bed and go to the bathroom. not too long after you close the bathroom door, it's getting opened again. "mind if I join you?" he sleepily asks. you smirk signaling him to come all the way in the bathroom. you turn the water on and wait a bit for it to get warm, taking your hair out of the bun and getting undressed. after a couple minutes, you and Josh get in the shower. he comes over and kisses your neck slowly moving down. a shiver runs down your spine. "whatcha doin?" you ask causally even though your skin feels like it's sparking. he doesn't answer but he keeps kissing, stopping on your collarbone to leave a bruise. you moan. he turns you around and kisses you roughly. he puts his hands on the underside of your thighs and suddenly lifts you. you gasp and wrap your hands around his neck. he chuckles and starts kissing your neck again. you let a small moan escape your lips but quickly cover it up. he smirks into your neck. "don't cover it up." he says. my breath hitches. "w-what are you trying to say?" I stutter. He brings his lips to my ear.

"moan for me baby girl." he says as he abruptly sets you down kneels down, and puts your leg on his shoulder. you gasp as he runs his tongue over your clit.  he continues to suck and lick, your moans bouncing off of the shower walls.  "I-I'm close josh." you moan. he stands up and turns the now cold, water off. he picks your wet body up and carries you to the bed. he starts kissing you again and your hands roam his fit body. "are you ready?" he asks. you nod eagerly. "words princess." he says as he kisses your neck once more. "y-yes daddy. I'm ready." you shakily say. he nods and quickly thrusts into you, making you cry out and pull him closer to you. you drag you nails up and down his back, making him groan. "fuck princess." he moans. you smirk and tangle one of your hands in his hair, knowing he loves that so much. he continues to thrust but then pulls out. before you know it you are straddling him. he puts his member at your entrance and you slowly lower down. after you get used to the feeling you start to bounce on him. he groans and grabs your hands, entangling his fingers with yours. you place your forehead on his and smile, while looking into his dark brown eyes. he starts to thrust in sync with your bouncing. he brushes that one spot. you gasp. "oh my gOD DADDY RIGHT THERE PLEASE OH MY- FUCK." you yell. "c-can I?" you innocently ask. Josh nods and nibbles at your earlobe.

"cum for me princess."

that alone is enough to push you over the edge. you basically scream as you reach your high. Josh thrusts a couple more times as you whimper from over sensitivity. Josh groans loudly but soon leans up to kiss you. you stand up off of him but almost fall down as your legs are still weak and slightly shaking. Josh chuckles and wrap his hand around you waist, pulling you down so you are sitting next to him. "i love you, (Y/n)" Josh sweetly says. you put your forehead to his. "i love you too baby."

----------------------------
OKAY SO WE HAVE 10K READS. what. how. what even. I'm gonna get real cheesy for a sec but whatever. I
could not have gotten go this point with out you guys who read my stories. not even just with reading, but commenting ideas. I can get very blocked on what I should write and you guys are always there to help. please continue to do what you guys do best which is reading my smuts and suggesting more ;)
anyways I hope you enjoyed this and I'll be updating in a couple days.
love you guys 😚❤️