Drunk Pt. 1

thank you so much to _BlurryfacedGoner for suggesting this. I really hope you like it. :)
also don't get mad at me when it's saying Josh sobers up. idk how alcohol works. I'm a youngin. Anyways enjoy :P
----------------------------
"I honestly love when we have girls nights. we don't get t-" I get cut off by Tyler's ringtone coming from my phone. Jenna and I look at each other with slightly worried looks. "yes tyler?" I say once I hit accept. "hey so uh you know how Josh and I were going out, weeeelll we went to a bar. and Josh is now drunk. I need your help, long story short." I groan as the words leave his mouth. "fine. Jenna and I will be down there soon. just-" I pause frustrated. "don't let him kill or kiss anyone. got it?" tyler hums in agreement before hanging the phone up. I sigh and turn to Jenna. "they went to a bar and now Josh is drunk. we have to go rescue them." I say slightly annoyed. Jenna sighs back and closes the laptop that 'Bob's Burgers' was playing on. we throw on sweatpants and one of our significant others shirt considering we were in sleep clothes. we walk over to marks hotel room. "MARK WERE GOING TO HELP TYLER WITH A DRUNK JOSH. BE BACK IN 20!" Jenna yells into the room. "what's new." he says. we laugh and walk out to the rental car. after a short 5 minute car ride, Jenna and I walk into the bar and immediately see tyler trying to hold up a very intoxicated Josh. "(Y/n), Jenna, thank god. please help." we shake our heads and walk over. I get on one side of Josh and put his arm around me while tyler does the same. Jenna stands behind slightly supporting him from the back. "oh myy god babbee." Josh slurs. I can smell the soon regretted vodka shots. after we get him to the car, I sit in the back with him. I hand him the water bottle I brought with me. he opens it and puts it to his mouth, or so he thinks. water dribbles down his nose, lips, and chin. I giggle and take the bottle. "let me." I say still slightly laughing. I put the bottle to his lips and tilt. he chugs the whole bottle and burps at the end. I roll my eyes at him. as he starts to sober up the slightest bit, he starts moving his hand up my thigh. I look at him and shake my head no. he huffs but doesn't take his hand away. I pick his hand up and put it on his lap. he smirks and pulls me over to him. "come on baby girl please." he innocently asks. I succumb to him and nod. he smirks.

"I knew you couldn't resist me."

after we get back to the hotel, Josh is able to walk. we say goodnight to Jenna and tyler and walk into our room. Josh sits down on the bed and kicks his shoes off. I come and straddle his lap, kissing him, but immediately regretting as I can taste alcohol. "Joshua go brush your teeth." I say slightly laughing. he shrugs and lifts me off of him and goes to the bathroom. after he gets in to the bathroom I decide to strip. I get down into only my black bra, and red panties. I take my hair out of the bun and mess it up a little. soon Josh comes out of the bathroom and she's me sitting doe eyes with my legs slightly opened. he chuckles.

"this is gonna be fun."

----------------------------
haha don't hate me for making this two parts. you guys love me. anyways thank you for 17.5k reads. I say this every time but I really really couldn't have gotten this far without you guys reading and voting and commenting. I will post part two later this week ;)
bye horny noodles. 😋