club (actually a smut wow)

"Josh!! are you almost ready?" i yell while looking at the time on my phone. 6:55 and we were supposed to meet tyler and Jenna at 7:00. finally Josh walks out of the bedroom with a black short sleeve button down and black ripped jeans. he looks at me in my tight red dress and black heels. i see him bite his lip as i turn around and grab my purse. we go out the door to the car and start heading to the club, which i didn't understand since both tyler and Josh are very reserved. meanwhile, tyler and Jenna are there already and at about 715 we finally meet them.

"sorry we're so late. surprisingly Josh was the one still getting ready" i say slightly laugh as Josh rolls his eyes with a smile and we head over to a table. a waiter comes over to our table and takes drink orders. Josh decides on a vodka soda and the rest of us just get soda. we all sit and talk for a little while until Josh turns to me.

"go dance with me." he says with a slight tease in his voice. i smirk and go with him as he leads me to the dance floor. he turns me around so that my back is facing him and holds onto my
hips. he whispers in my ear as we're dancing.

"i could totally fuck you right now oh my god." he says as we're grinding.

"then why don't you." i teasingly say. he raises his eyebrows and grabs my hand, leading me to the bathroom. luckily this club has single bathrooms. as soon as i turn the lock, Josh's lips are on mine. i unbutton his black shirt as he unzips my dress. i let my dress fall before pulling his shirt off. he lifts me and puts me up onto the counter.

"oh my god you're so hot." he moans as he unhooks my bra and lets it fall. he kisses down my neck leaving small bruises here and there until he gets to my breasts. he starts sucking on my nipples as i run my hand through his hair, tugging a little. i jump off the counter and get on my knees. i start to unbuckle josh's belt and pull his jeans down. i pull his hard member out and swirl my tongue around the tip. he throws his head back and moans.

"god fucking damn." he grunts out as he pulls my hair back into a ponytail. i wrap my lips around the head and slowly take him in my mouth. i start to pick up pace licking up and down faster.

"baby i'm gonna cum." he groans out. i decide to be nice and keep going. he finishes and i swallow it all. after that he picks me up and doesn't skip a beat, moving my underwear to the side not even bothering to take them off. he slides into me. i gasp and clutch to him. he wraps his hands around my waist and lifts me up, just to pull me back down. he continually thrusts into me. we both moan loudly. suddenly we hear a knock on the bathroom door.

"fucking occupied," Josh yells/ groans. i pull him towards me and dig my nails into his back.

"fuck babygirl." he moans into my ear.

"daddy i'm gonna cum. i really need to." josh's heavy breathing and moans mixed with the skin slapping is enough to push me over the edge. i almost scream as my limbs shake and i try to catch my breath. Josh thrusts once more before he releases into me. he pulls out and sets me down but my legs give out. he catches me before i fall.

"that good huh" he cockily says while smirking. i chuckle and playfully push him. he helps me get my clothes back on and i text tyler.

"hey i'm not feeling too well so we're gonna head out. love you guys!"

i send it as Josh gets his shoes on. we walk out of the bathroom and out to the car. we drive home, listening to the radio, with josh's hand planted on my thigh. and i could never be happier.

------------------------
PLEASE READ THISSSSSS
ok hello. so i have a favor to ask, if any of you can make edits i need ur help! idk if you guys will know what i'm talking about but i hope ! okay so i need a video edit kinda like this book. idk if that makes sense but i saw a joshler one once where it had fan art of joshler and it was made into a video edit. dunno if that makes sense but i'd really really really really really really appreciate it if one of you loves could do that! in return i will shout you out on here and follow you on the social media platform of ur choice. thank you beauties! i love you all so much!!💓💓