Imagine

enjoy a cute lil imagine :)
------------------------------------
today is the day that I'm going to see Josh again. we haven't seen each other in person for 5 months which felt like a lifetime. but I'm flying out to New York for the Madison Square Garden show. Tyler, Jenna and Michael know, but Josh doesn't. my flight leave at 8:15 tomorrow morning but I'm going to spend the night at the airport, considering I'm always late. after I pack and go to the airport I text tyler.

"hey ty. I just got to the airport. I'll see you guys soon!" I send it. then I text Josh.

"hey baby. I miss you and love you so much. text me when you can :)" I get a text back instantly.

"hey princess. i love you and miss you too." I shake my head.

"jishwa go back to soundcheck." I say. he texts back again.

"ugh fine. i love you." I smile.

"i love you too josh."

*the next morning 645 am*
I wake up to guns for hands and hit snooze. I stand up from my very uncomfortable make-shift bed in the airport chairs. I stretch and then sit back down. I have to go to security and things like that at 730. I go get some breakfast and coffee and then go sit down and eat. about 30 minutes later I get all of my stuff together and walk over to the line already at security. after I get everything done, it's time to head to the plane. I find my seat, which luckily is next to a girl about my age who didn't want to engage in conversation. the 4 hours flight went smoothly and I get off of the plane to see tyler standing there with a sign. "(Y/N) Dun |-/" I laugh and shake my head but run over to him. he drops the sign and I drop my bags, both of us hugging each other like it's been years.

"oh gosh how I've missed you." he says.

"I miss you so much ty." we pull away.

"okay. Josh is at the hotel right now. he might be sleeping. but let's go back." tyler says grabbing one of my suitcases. we go out to his car and quickly back out. when we get to the hotel we leave my bags in the car and just rush into the lobby.

"okay so I'm going to go knock on Josh's hotel room door and you stand back on the wall where he can't see you. I tell him to come out in the hall because I need help with something. okay?" tyler explains to me as we get on the elevator and go up. I nod smiling. I can't wait to see Josh. we get off the elevator and go down the hall. we get about half way down and tyler stops in front of a door so I keep walking a yard or two until tyler gives me the thumbs up. I stand with my back against the wall and tyler knocks. I hear a loud groan come from inside and I stifle a giggle. a shirtless Josh comes and unlocks the door and opens it.

"yes?" he asks.

"Josh why are you still sleeping. it's almost 1." tyler laughs.

"(Y/N) and I were up texting until late last night." he says yawning. I smile remembering our 3am texts.

"well I need your help with something." Josh sighs and goes back in the room. I'm guessing to get a shirt on. tyler steps out farther into the hall and pulls his phone out. Josh comes out of the hotel room and closes the door behind him. I walk up to him and tap his shoulder. he turns around and immediately his face lights up and his eyes go wide. he pulls me into a hug and picks me up, spinning around. I giggle but tears still fall from my eyes. after he sets me down, we pull away and kiss.

"oh my god I've missed you so much Josh." I say still crying. he smiles.

"I missed you more." I laugh and shake my head. I turn and see tyler with his phone out, recording the whole thing
------------------------------------
i am so so so very sorry i haven't updated in a while. life has been insane. i know this isn't a smut but I hope this will be okay, at least for now. i love you nooooodles 😂😛
i will try to put a SMUT up by the end of next week. thanks for supporting me. it means the absolute world!