distraction

very sorry it's been so long
-----------------------------
"'Karev no. you are suspended from surgery for th-'" I hear my laptop say before the loud crash of a cymbal rings through the apartment. (Greys anatomy ayee) I sigh and close my laptop, slightly annoyed. i walk into the spare room that holds josh's drum set and stand in the doorway prepared to yell but see him sitting there. sweat glistening on his muscles and small bright pink curls stuck to his forehead. i bite my lip out of habit. i walk over to him and lightly touch his shoulder, signaling to him to stop.

"Hey baby." he says as he sets his drumsticks down and wraps his arm around my waist. i smile and wrap my hand around the back of his neck.

"Hey daddy." I say realizing that seeing him the drums turned me on. he shakes his head and picks up his drumsticks. I cross my arms and pout. after a little bit of him ignoring me, i walk over and grab his arm so he stops.

"Yes (Y/N)?" Josh asks with a pang of attitude. I straddle his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. i slam my
lips into his and passionately kiss him. i feel his bulge start growing a little. i go to his neck and start sucking. 

"Daddy please." I whisper. he groans and picks me up, making sure to grab my butt and make my breath hitch. Josh carries me into the bedroom and quickly strips me of my baby blue crop top, and black Nike pros. he also takes his loose red shorts off. he leaves hickeys on my
neck and breasts. my moans bounce off of the bedroom walls. Josh rummages through the nightstand drawer for a condom without breaking our kiss. after he finds one, he rolls it on to himself and pumps a couple of time. i set myself up on my elbows and watch him. i smirk. i lay back down as josh climbs closer to me.

"Are you ready?" he asks. i nod. "okay what's the safe word baby girl?" he lovingly asks. "blanket." i respond almost breathlessly. he nods once more and positions himself at my entrance. he slowly enters but speeds up as soon as i get used to it. he thrusts in and out. my moans and his groans intertwine and fill the room. i soon feel a warm bubbly feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"J-josh i'm close." i manage to stutter out. he immediately stops and pulls out. i whine but then see him lean down and swiftly lick my clit. i gasp and cry out in pleasure. he continues to lick and suck before i feel that feeling again. "i-i'm close again." i whine out. he doesn't stop and i soon reach my high. he licks everything up and lays down beside me. i catch my breath from the intensity of what just happened. "b-but what about you?" i ask still a little shaky. he chuckles quietly. "this was for you." i smile and kiss his forehead.

"i love you joshua." i tell him before pulling the covers up over us.

"i love you too my princess." he responds before wrapping his arms around my body and drifting to sleep. 
-----------------------------
alrighty noodles here is the smut i promised. it's not that good but i have been so freaking busy these past weeks that i haven't even had time to think. i hope this is okay. BUT i love you all so much. thank you for sticking by me even when i was being a butt and not updating. ALSO i really really really really need ideas so please please comment some. or just comment because i love your comments. it's my absolute favorite thing to read. anyways i love you guys so much. thank you again. this is all so crazy. Bye noodles :)