guest author

alrighty so my fren briwxah wrote this smut for me because she's great. you guys should definitely go follow her because she writes amazing stories. onto the smut.
------------------------------
I walk out of the shower, my body still wet. I tightly wrap the towel around my body. As I walk out into the hallway I hear a slight moan from her room.
I move my ear to the door and hear excessive moaning. I turn the doorknob, revealing her. Her black jeans, unzipped, her hands pushed down in them. "Josh.." She quickly stops all motions. "It's okay baby. Keep going." I sit down at the end of the bed as she looks at me with an intense smirk. She extends her hands back into her jeans pumping her fingers in and out as she rubs her clit. She begins to moan as I move closer to her, she begins to move her hands from her jeans. "No. Keep going." She runs her finger against my lips before shoving her hand back down her pants. I reach down to the bottom of her chin, placing rough kisses down her neck. "fuck josh." She moans and I lift my head up, smiling, before I reach down to towel, letting it fall down to the ground and pull my length out, moving to her core. She quickly pulls her hands out of her jeans and pulls them down her legs, opening them. "Daddy, please."
She says and I move closer to her, placing myself at her entrance. I pause, as she yearns for me inside her, I abruptly pump inside her causing her to yell. "Josh. Please."
I continue to pump in and out of her pausing every now and then, slightly annoying her but also intensifying the move. Her legs begin to quiver as we both reach our highs, the room filling with heavy breaths.
"Holy shit." I say rolling beside of her.

------------------------------
okay guys, I really hope you enjoyed this. I'll be updating again in the beginning of next week, with a drunk smut. thank you guys so much for all the support I've gotten on these. 14k reads and I never expected 50. it's been crazy but I love it. i love you
guys. keep doing what you're doing. :)
peace 😇