Chapter one

A/N
This is my first fanfic so please be supportive and I will update as much as possible but it might get hard because I have some medical things wrong with me. Also the pic on top is what your wearing. Plus Max, Ross and Jin are still in the offices for this fanfic.

Alysha's P.O.V

I was uploading a video when my phone started to go off, off course it was spider dance(UNDERDALE! !), so I answered.

Phone call Ad=Adam A=Alysha
Ad:Hey Ally
A:Hey...First of all DON'T.CALL.ME.ALLY Second: what do you want?
Ad:Well me and the guys from Skymedia are having a movie night and we were wondering if you wanted to come?
A:Sure what time?
Ad:around 5 is that okay
A:Yeah, well see you later Big Bro
Ad:Bye Ally

End of call
it was around 4pm so I have an hour to get ready.

I got in and out the shower then dried my self off. I put on my clothes (pic above) and started to straighten my long brown hair. I put skin colored eyeshadow on, mascara, I used eyeliner and made a wing then put some light pink lip gloss on.

I check the time '4:55' I also have a text from Adam "Bring swimwear".

I grab my bag and put my mint green bikini in. I got in my car and headed to my brothers house.

'Knock knock knock'
A ginger man opened the door, he looked cute. WAIT NO STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!

Max's P.O.V

I was talking to Ross when there was a knock on the door.
"MAX CAN YOU GET THAT" Adam shouted
I open the door and a beautiful girl was standing there, WAIT STOP THINKING LIKE THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO SHE IS.
"C-can I help y-you? " I ask
"Uh yeah, is Adam there? "She replies.

Alysha's P.O.V

"C-can I help y-you? "The man asked
"Uh yeah , is Adam there?" I replied.
"Yeah, hold on...ADAM" He said

Before I know it I'm in the arms of my brother.
"Hey Bro"
"Hey Ally" Adam says while putting me down.

We walk in and everyone looks at me but one catches my eye.
"ALYSHA" Jin yells while hugging me
"Hey Jin...need....air" I say while he laughs and let's go of me.

Me and Jin were best friends In high school and we dated for 2 months.

"Who's that?"A guy with glasses and fluffy brown hair (I think) said.
"I'm Alysha, Adams sister and Jins best friend." I answer.
"And ex" Jin sadly whispered and I hugged him.

Magical time skip brought to you by waffles

Adam had introduced everyone to me and now we're watching a movie...They had to all say horror movie.

I was sat next to Jin and Max while we were watching Annabell (not sure how to spell it)

There was a jump scare and I jumped and hid my face in Jins chest, He just rapped his arm around me.

Another amazing time skip!

The movie had finished and now we were playing truth or dare.

"Jin Truth Or Dare?" John asked.
"Dare" Jin answered
"I dare you to kiss your crush" John dared

Jin leaned in and kissed me. Of course it wasn't the first time but I felt fireworks , the same kind I felt when we had our first kiss so I kissed back.

A/N
Well I hope you enjoyed comment of you want me to continue and byeee!
-Derpywaffle1