chapter 36

Alyshas p.o.v

Max ran down the stairs with the baby bag and began helping me to the car.

Ross was already in the car waiting.

We got into the back and Max put my head on his legs.

The whole ride to the hospital was filled with my screams.

Ross parked the car in the hospital car park and began helping Max get me out.

Once I was out of the car, Ross took the baby bag and Max picked me up bridal style. I rapped my arms around Max's neck, buried my head in his shoulder and continued to scream and cry.

We walked into the maternity centre and Max booked me in. Max was led to a room while Ross stayed in the waiting room ringing everyone.

Max put me down on the bed and sat in a chair next to the bed.

A nurse came in and began talking to me.

"Hiya, my name is Julie and I'm going to be your nurse. So your very close so we are going to begin soon but first I need you to put this gown on."

She gave me a standard hospital gown.

"I'll be back soon sweetheart. "

After she left Max helped me stand up and change into the hospital gown.

As soon as I got back into bed the door burst open and a worried Adam, Alesa and Em came rushing towards me.

"Are you okay? " is the first thing Adam says to me.

"Apart from the *insert screams* pain, yes."

As more and more pain came I gripped on to Max's hand tighter.

"it hurts so much" I cried.

"it's gonna be okay, remember after all this pain your going to have our beautiful baby in your arms."

The door opened once again and three doctors, Julie and another nurse came towards me.

"I'm sorry but only intimate family can be here right now. " said one of the doctors.

After the doctor said that Alesa and Em left the room.

"Hello Alysha, My name is Lea. Okay so I need you to push, ready.
1
2"
*insert horrifying screams.*

"I can see the head sweetheart" Julie says.

"Around two more pushes. "Lea says to me.

"1
2"
*insert screams*

"Almost there.

I grip onto Max and Adams hands as tight as possible.

"I can't, I can't" I cry.

"Hey, it's gonna be alright Baby gurl" Adam assures me.

"Babe, remember one more push and you can have our baby in your arms."

"Ready?
1
2"
*insert more horrifying screams"

There was a moment of silence but that was broken by my child's cries.

Me, Max and Adam begin crying ourselves.

"It's a...

HELLOOOOOOOO. SO I WANT YOU GUYS TO COMMENT BOY OR GIRL AND TWO NAMES, ONE FOR A GIRL AND ONE FOR A BOY.
HOPE YOB ENJOYED. PEACE