Chapter 30

Maxs P.O.V

I walked Into Adams office because I needed to ask him two questions.

"Hey Adam?"

"Yeah Max?"

"I Uh need to ask you two questions"

"Shoot"

"Okay so first of all, I wanted to ask for your permission to marry Alysha"

"You have my permission Max, just treat her right"

"I will, I also wanted to ask if me and Alysha could have some time off so I can take her to Louisiana and proprose? "

"Yeah how long do you need?"

"One week should do"

"Alright well good luck"

"Thanks..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked into Alyshas office ready to ask her to come to Louisiana with me.

"Babe?"

"Yeah Max"

"Do you wanna come to Louisiana with me for a week"

"I would love to! Has Adam gave us time off?"

"Yeah we have to leave tomorrow so he said we can go home early to pack"

"Alright let's go then"

Alyshas P.O.V

We got back to the apartment (I think I forgot to say she moved in with Max) and walked in our room ready to pack.

I pulled my Mint green suitcase out the wardrobe and started deciding what to pack.

It was supposed to be a mixture of weather so I packed: 3 pairs of black leggings (you never know), a pair of black jeans, a burgundy sidemen jumper, a black and grey flanel, a plain white t-shirt,  A mithzan Z jumper, a white flowey top (is that a word? It is now) , a pair of black converse, a pair of ugg boots, a pair of Nike trainers, a black beanie and some other things.

I think I was all packed so I got In the shower, put my pajamas on and went to sleep.