Chapter 13

A/N
Heeeey, hope you guys enjoy today's chapter!

Alysha's P.O.V
The next day!

I woke up with Max next to me rapping his arms tightly around my waist; as much as I tried I couldn't get out of his grip so I decided to do the only thing I could think of...I kissed him and he woke up.

"Morning beautiful" He said in his deep husky morning voice.

"Morning Handsome"

He let go of me and I got some clothes out of my wardrobe and left to go get a shower.

After the shower!

I got out the shower and put my outfit on (media above) and then my makeup + hair

I walked out of the bathroom then downstairs to be greeted with the smell of bacon

I walked into the kitchen and of course Adam was in there.

"A-alysha look, I'm sorry I just got protective since Derek."

"it's fine Adam" I say while giving him a hug from behind.

"Hey! Where's my hug?" Max says as he walks in the kitchen.

"You don't get a hug you get something better" I say before pecking him on the lips.

"Hmph" is all he says before pulling me into a kiss which turns into a make-out session.

"AHHH PDA! !" Adam shouts while he starts running round the kitchen.

"BE QUITE WE'RE TRYING TO SLEEP" Ross screams while walking into the kitchen and throwing a pillow at Adam.

"You be quite" I said to Ross in a whisper.

"Oh fuck off!"