chapter 23

Let's pretend she's due now okay? Okay good.
The next day
Alyshas p.o.v

I woke up next to Simon  in his room, all I can remember last night is falling asleep on Simon he probably carried me up here. But how I'm so fucking heavy!

I tried to get up but it was no use Simon had his arms rapped tightly around my waist.
"Babe? "
"Mmmm"
"Can I get up please"
"Fineeee"

I got out of bed and went into my bedroom. I got into the shower then I put my clothes on. I just put my hair into a messy bun because I was in so much pain and left my makeup.

As I was walking down stairs i had to be extra careful because I was so big.
"You alright there?"
"Uh yeah thanks babe"

I walked into the kitchen and saw vikk eating a bowl of cereal, Adam drinking a coffee, JJ talking to tobi,Harry and Ethan.

"Ayyyy it's the goat fucker"
"Fuck you ally" harry replied.
"Sorry Harry but I'm taken and pregnant"
"Damn right you are" Simon said
while rapping his arms round my waist.

"Anyway how many weeks. " Ethan asked
"God knows, all I know is I could go into labour any minute now"
"Shiiiiittttt"
"Simon calm down babe"

Time skip like an hour

We were in the living room doing a patience test and Simon was sat in the chair.

JJ had a Tin of tuna in his hand and was slowly walking towards Simon when I felt a warm liquid run down my leg.

"U-uh Simon? "
"Yes baby?"
"Shit Josh get her coat and JJ put the tuna down" Tobi ordered.

"Ahhhhhhh fuuuuck"
"SHIT" Simon realised I was in labour and jumped out of his chair,  luckily we hadn't started so he was clean.

He started to help me walk to the car and ordered Tobi to get the baby bag in his room and get Adam.

Time skip.

I was sat in a hospital bed crying my eyes out with Simon trying to comfort me.
"H-hes dead.."

My child had died while I was giving birth and I was heart broken.

Adam came in the room with Max and gave me a big hug.

"I-i lost him..."

It's gonna be okay" Simon told me

Time skip
At the house

I was sat in my room crying my eyes out.

I heard the front door slam and started crying even more.

Simon came in my room and told be to come and get some food but I said I didn't want any. He told me that I should really eat and I don't know what happened but I started shouting at him and telling him to leave me alone.  He stormed out of my room, I ran out and tried to apologise but he walked  off and I don't think he realised but he pushed me on the floor.

I had just lost two of the most important people in my life...

Warning self harm

I walked into my bathroom and found my old knife I used to cut my arms with.

I placed the blade to my arm and started cutting.

One for Max...
One for Adam...
One for my child...
Two for being ugly
Two for being horrible
Two for the sidemen...
Three for Simon...

Then darkness
I passed out.
I deserved it.