chapter 26

A/N
Omg look at this

thank you guys so much and I hope you enjoy the chapter

Alyshas P.O.V

I woke up feeling really sore down bellow. I turned my head and realised that i did it with Max last night,  at least it was with someone i love.

I heard Max begin to stir so i began weaving my fingers through his messy ginger hair.

"Morning babe"
God his morning voice kills me.
"Good morning Max"

I sit up with the quilt rapped around me and reach for my underwear.

After slipping them on I walk Into the guest rooms on suite bathroom.
I had a shower and all that and put my clothes on media then I walked downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and stole some bacon off JJs plate then gave Max a kiss.

------------------------------------

I was told we were going to go film some football videos but I couldn't kick A football even if my life depended on it.

I was sat under a massive tree with pretty much the rest of the office editing some videos while the sidemen filmed some football. videos

Adam decided to vlog but Max wasn't very happy about that.
"Hey Adam I found a rare species of Mad Max" I say to Adam and the camera

"5.4.3"
"SHIT"
I began to run as fast as possible so Max didn't catch me but I don't think that's possible.

He caught up to me and put me over his back but I managed to wiggle round so I was facing him with my arms rapped around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"I love you so fucking much Max"
" I love you more than words can say Alysha"