chapter 40 valentines pt 2

I am sad to say that I am ending this book very soon buuuuuut I want to know if you guys Want another Mithzan x reader.😘😘

Alyshas P.O.V

Max had been driving for a while then finally he came to a stop.

I looked outside but it was dark out so I couldn't see much.

Max had come round to my side and opened my door for me. He offered me his hand and I took it.

He led me up a hill when suddenly candles came into view along with a tent that looked like a fort.

Max had let go of my hand and walked closer the edge to get a better view.

I looked to where he was and what I saw was amazing. I quickly pulled out my phone to capture the sight.

After taking the photo I sat down on a blanket that was layed out in front of the tent

I sat on my phone for a few minutes posted the picture to my Instagram, tumblr, and twitter.

I put my phone away as Max sat down next to me. He reached into the tent and pulled out a basket.

Max opened the basket and inside was different food. He pulled out strawberrys, melted chocolate, chips, sandwiches, drinks and some other things.

After we ate some food I decided I was going to tease Max seeing as I needed to loose the baby bump.

"Are you a glad maaaaax?"

"Fuck off."

"Aw are you a mad Max now?"

"1..."

"2..."

I jumped up and started to run.

"3!"

He had got up and began running after me. I was quite far ahead or so I thought.

Suddenly two arms span me around, grabbed onto each side of me and lifted me into the air.

We were both laughing hysterically.

He put me down and we stopped laughing.

I stared into his beautiful eyes and thought about how lucky I was for him to be my mad max.

He placed his arms around my waist and I slung my arms around his neck and we both leaned in until our lips crashed together.

We pulled away due to the fact that the world hates us and we need air.

Max picked me up bridal style and carried me inside the tent.

We cuddled up under a thick, soft blanket while watching anime. I felt my self start to fall into the land of dreams and unicorns.

My last thought that night was how lucky I was.