chapter 4

A/N

This idea was given to me my MadelineMayne so thank youuuu

Alysha's P.O.V

"Hey Alysha we're going to lunch wanna come? " Adam asks.

"Nah gotta catch up on a few videos"

"Alright, bye"

"Bye Adam"

Small time skip

I was editing one of my do not laughs when I heard the door open, I ignored it thinking the boys were back but that's where I was wrong.

I then heard my door open and I turned around to see my dad with a knife.

"Hiya Baby girl" He said in that sick voice of his.

"W-what do you want? " I ask

"I want you dear" He while coming closer and closer and the last thing I remember is hin saying "You'll see, your brother isn't who you think he is..." before something hard hit me on my head and I blacked out.

Time skip brought to you by derpy waffles

Max's P.O.V

We got back to the office and Adam told me to check on Alysha. When I got to her office it was a mess there was blood on the walls and a bloody knife was on the floor.

"ADAM" I yelled.

He came running down to where I was.

"Oh.my.god " was all he managed to say.

another time skip?!

I had called the police and now they are investigating her office but then they walked back up to us.

"Does Carl Dalhberg ring a bell to anyone" One of the officers asked. Adam looked pale.

"O-our dad..."

Alysha's P.O.V

I was at my old house, tied to a chair. My dad had already started beating me I had bruises all up my body and he had Cut my wrists before he took me.

All I could hear was my soft crying and moaning coming from my dad's bedroom. He was with that slut...

Then he came into my room to hurt me again.

"Ready for round two?"

I didn't reply as he punched me.

"Don't worry we'll be doing more fun things in my bedroom once Maria leaves" he whispered into my ear and grabbed my breast.

I screamed and he stuck his tongue into my mouth and stuck a needle in my arm.

I felt numb and weak

"I'm going now goodbye" A women shouted from downstairs

"Alright bye" the man shouted back.

"Now we can begin" he said while sliding his hands up my shirt.

I woke up tied to a chair again wishing Max or Adam would come save me.

The next thing I know I heard the front door burst open and people shouting and someone came into my room and untied me, I looked up to see who it was.

"M-max? "

A/N

Again thank you MadelineMayne I really have ideas for the book now!