chapter 32

(Im sorry but let's just say uhhh they had troubles In Louisiana so they left early uh yeah let's say that)

Alyshas p.o.v

since I had troubles in Louisiana aka someone trying to touch me up and following me we came back 2 days early.

I was in the living room decorating for Christmas. I was struggling to put the tree up and I  hadn't sat down all day.

Adam, Max and Ross came through the front door and saw me struggling, well Adam saw me struggling so he ran up to me and told me to sit down.

"No Adam I want to do the tree"

"No, Alysha sit down, I'll put the tree up then we can decorate it. Like when we were kids, okay? "

"Fine"

Max came over to me and gave me a kiss.

"What's up baby? "

"Ugh, well I've been trying to decorate all day but I don't think the baby likes Christmas. "

"Aww I'm sorry,  you should of texted me, I would of come back to help you"

"Thanks but I'm all right now,  I managed to ignore it but then when it came to the tree that didn't want to cooperate either. "

By the time me and Max finished our little conversation Adam had put the tree up.

I stood up with a little help from Max and grabbed the two bags full of tree decorations.

I rummaged through the bag and found the blue and pink doves. Yes it sounds weird but it was something me and Adam put on the tree every year when we were younger.

I gave the blue one to Adam and stopped Max from putting anything on the tree before me and Adam put our little ordiments on  the tree but In a very visible place.

We finished putting on all the decorations apart from the star.

Max got the step ladders for me. I slowly walked up them and put the star on the tree.

I came back down and looked in awe at the tree. It was gorgeous.

I turned to Max and gave him a big kiss before we continued to decorate the rest of the house.

Christmas special coming tomorrow x3