{7} Percy x reader

Before I start this, it was requested by Christina_is_bast. I'm so excited to write this! Onward!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

You were sitting in the dining pavilion along with your other sibling(s) eating breakfast. Everything was fine until a certain someone came up behind you. "Hey, (Y/n)," Percy snarled.

"Ugh! What do you want, Jackson," you spat back.

"Apparently me and you are supposed to go on some mission with each other. Chiron said it was to scout out the southern part of Ohio for any new demigods, he got a distress call out there. We leave later today, so you better pack."

You grumble some as Percy walks off. "Bye guys. I've gotta go pack for a mission. I don't know when I'll be back though, so make sure the Stolls don't bother my stuff." Your siblings all nod as you get up to head to the (G/p) cabin.

You grab your favorite (F/c) knapsack, and start to put necessities in it. Ambrosia, nectar, canteen filled with water, some food, $100 just in case you need it, first aid kit, drachmas, your diary, and a change of clothes. When you're satisfied with your items, you flip down onto your bed to get a little more sleep before you leave.

~°~°~

You are awoken by a loud bang at the door. "Coming," you struggle to say. You get up and toss on a clean pair of shorts and camp shirt before answering the door. "Oh... It's you," you snap.

Percy chuckles. "We're leaving in half an hour. J-just th-thought I should let you know." You give him a confused look seeming as how he just stuttered and looked away quickly. "What are you looking at me like that for?" he snaps.

"Nothing," you say slowly as you close the door, still confused. He's always been mean to you, pointed out your flaws, and pushes you away, that caused you to hate his guts. Recently he's been a bit softer to you although nothing has happened, he also just stuttered. You shake it off and find your bag.

You search the entire cabin, but can't find your bag anywhere. "Stolls," you growl. You run out of your cabin and scan the camp for them. You spot them near the forest opening. You immediately run over to them. "YOU," you point at the Stolls. "You took my bag for the mission, now where is it?"

"What bag? I was never near your stuff today," Travis says with his hands in the air. You believed Travis, but the look on Conner's face told you otherwise.

You look at Connor sternly. "Where. Is. It." You grit through your teeth. Connor gives you a lopsided grin. Before running off in the direction of the Poseidon cabin.

You chase after Connor knowing that he was hiding your bag from you. "This is not funny Connor! I have to leave in fifteen minutes!" you yell as he enters Percy's cabin. You pound on the door. "Open up this door right now, Connor, or you're going to get it!"

You give up after five minutes, and slump down the door. You hit the back of your head off the door waiting. The door finally opens, and you fall back. There stands Percy looking at you confused. "Ugh! Go away, (L/n). I don't want to see you until the mission."

"I'm missing my bag, and I think Connor took it. I chased after him and he ran in here," you angrily explain.

Percy rolls his eyes and sighs. "What color is it?"

"(F/c)," you say.

Percy walks into his cabin and rummages through some stuff, the comes back to the door. "This it?" He holds out your bag.

"Yes, now give it back."

"Hmm... How about... No!" Percy yells slamming the door in your face. You groan in frustration and walk off to the Big House in defeat.

"Chiron!" You call out.

"Yes child," Chiron replies.

"Percy took my bag of supplies for the mission and won't give it back!" You whine.

Chiron just shakes his head. "He'll be here in a few minutes for the mission so just wait." You groan and slump down into a chair.

~°~°~

Percy casually walks into the Big House carrying your bag and his. "Here take your bag." He throws your bag at you, and it hits you in the stomach.

"See I told you to wait, (Y/n). He did give it back. Anyway, you two should really be heading off on your mission now," Chiron says.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I will make a part two to this, so don't worry! I'm having a lot of fun writing this! And remember if you have a request please comment it, so I can make it. See ya later you Evil Little Pillows!

~Grace