{12.2a} Nico x Reader

Recap:

You take a deep breath preparing yourself for your next words. "N-nico I-I'm breaking up w-with you," you stutter.

"Okay," Nico says giving you no expressions whatsoever.

"You aren't bothered by this?" You question.

"Not really," he confesses. Nico then walks off to where Percy was and continued talking to him.

△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△

You look at Nico in shock. Guess our relationship meant nothing to him, you think. You turn around to walk back to your cabin when you hit something that felt like a wall.

"You should probably watch where you're going," the "wall" chuckled lightheartedly. You look up at the "wall" to see it's just Will.

"Hi, Will," you say with a forced smile.

"Everything okay?" Will questions.

You try to put on your most convincing smile and nod. "Mhm, everything is fine!" Will gives you a deadpan look. "Ugh, fine. No, I'm not okay."

"That's what I thought. Wanna go to the strawberry fields with me and talk about it," Will offers.

"Yeah, as long as it gets me away from Nico." Will gives you a confused look and opens his mouth to speak, but you cut him off. "I'll explain," you state.

~°~°~

You and Will are casually stolling through the strawberry fields when he asks, "So what's wrong, and why do you want to be away from Nico? I thought you two were dating."

"Key word in that sentence, were," you say making finger quotes around 'were'. "

Will nods his head. "So I'm taking it as you two broke up?" he asks. You shake your head up and down slowly. "Why? If you don't mind me asking."

You take in a deep breath and sigh. "He never wanted to do anything together. Every time I would go over to just hangout with him, he would just play on his Xbox and ignore me. He never held my hand, gave me a hug, or even went on a proper date, and we dated for five months! He also hardly ever talked to me unless I forced him to have an answer."

Will abruptly squeezes you in a hug. "I'm so sorry, (Y/n). Things will get better."

You cling onto Will's embrace and brake down crying. "It hurts so much, Will. He was my first boyfriend, and he just blew me off like I was nothing. When I told him I was breaking up with him, it didn't faze him at all! He said okay, shrugged his shoulders, and walked off," you sob.

Will looks completely shocked, and squeezes you into his embrace more. "R-really? I never thought he would be so heartless."

"I-it's fine. It'll j-just take some time t-to get over," you softly hiccup after calming yourself. Will sighs and picks you up, your legs around his waist and head in the crook of his neck. "What are y-you doing?"

"I'm kidnapping you," Will casually states. "Not really, I'm just taking you back to my cabin. I wanna try and cheer you up, even if it's just a very tiny bit." You give an unnoticeable smile and shake your head in agreement.

Will carries you to his cabin and sets you down on his bunk. He runs around the room grabbing the spare pillows and blankets, shoving them onto the bunk with you. He grabs his laptop, that Leo made of course, and gets into his bunk with you.

Will moves the pillows and blankets from in between you and him. He motions for you to scoot closer to him, so you move over a bit still leaving a gap. Will looks at you and does the motion again. You hesitantly move a little closer. Will shakes his head in amusement.

"You afraid I'll bite you, or something like that?" Will jokes. He pulls you right up against his side, not giving you any time to respond. Will wraps the blankets around the both of you. "So what movie do you want to watch first?"

"I honestly don't know," you confess.

"How about I pick it out then," he offers. You nod as he scrolls through the many, many movies Leo had pre-loaded on the laptop. Will puts a hand over your eyes and he chuckles and clicks on his choice of movie.

"Why are you laughing? Also, why did you cover my eyes?"

"You'll see why in just a few seconds, (Y/n)," Will says as he uncovers your eyes.

You look at the screen to see the Marvel logo. "Which one is it?"

"Only the very best of the Marvel movies! Avengers: Age of Ultron!" Will shouts like a little kid.

"I didn't see that coming," you say with a faint smile. Will smiles in content as you watch the movie.

Halfway through the movie you unconsciously lay your head on his shoulder, wrap your arms around one of his arms, and continue watching the movie. By the end of the movie, you've fallen asleep.

Will, looks down at you and smiles before putting his laptop on his nightstand. He gently places his head atop yours and slowly falls asleep as well.

△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△
This part was getting so long that I have to make a third part. It was 857 words long! It's currently really late for me, so the rest of my promised one shots will be out the next two days. Later peoples!

~G