{16.2} Leo x Reader

Just a side note. I'm adding in Apollo, but he's gonna be known strictly as Lester. This section is also a lot longer than expected, so there will be another part.

"I can't believe they're not a couple," Percy whispers to Jason.

"I know right. It's clearly obvious they like each other. Maybe one of them will make a move during the field trip we have to that amusement park tomorrow, " Jason suggests.

"Maybe." Percy says.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

You sigh at look at your pile of clothes.

"What should I wear today? We're going to an amusement park, and I don't have to follow dress code for today. Although, it is supposed to be a bit chilly. The struggle of what to wear," you say to yourself.

You pull out a pair of jean shorts, (favorite/band) t-shirt, and a flannel that matches. You look at it and shake your head.

"I still don't know."

You piece together many different outfits, but still none of them catch your eye. You sit on your bed in defeat.

"Hurry up, (Y/n)! We need to be at the school half an hour early to catch the buses. You have ten minutes left," (your/siblings/name) yells.

"I'll be ready! Don't worry!" You shout back.

You grab the first pair of pants and shirt you find. It happens to be the exact first outfit you had, your (f/b) t-shirt, jean shorts, and the matching flannel.

"I guess I was destined to wear this today," you mumble.

You take your phone and ear buds off their chargers and shove them into your knapsack for the day. You run out of your room and to the kitchen. You take a couple bottles of water and a few small snacks to toss in your bag. You quickly pull on your tennis shoes and meet (y/s/n) at the doorway.

"I was about to leave without you," they joke.

You snarl at them and walk out the door. You climb into the passenger seat of the car as (y/s/n) starts it. They pull out of your driveway and go in the direction of your school.

The drive is silent for half the time, except for the sound of the radio.

"So who are you grouping up with today?" (Y/s/n) says with a smirk.

"Just Percy, Annabeth, and Lester," You say.

"Why not Leo?" they question.

"I don't know. I guess he didn't want to be in a group with me. I'm fine with it though. It's been so long since I've got to hang out with Lester."

" You still have a crush on Lester, or are you solely focussing on Leo? " (Y/s/n) laughs.

Your face turns slightly red. "I tell myself that I don't like Lester anymore, and, for the most part, it's true. He seemed to start liking me when stopped liking him as much. He's a step underneath of Leo. I still like him, but I like Leo a lot more."

"Ah, okay," they say.

You shake your head at your sibling.

"It is a long ride to the park though. You gonna sit with Leo on the way there, or are you gonna sit with Annabeth?"

"That's a stupid question. Neither! Sure Annabeth is my best friend, but both her and I agreed to have our own seats because there was enough room on the buses for us to do so," you explain.

It's your siblings turn to shake their head at you. "Wow. Typical (Y/n)."

~°~°~ Time Skip ~°~°~

You're sitting in your seat on the bus. Annabeth's seat is next to yours, Percy and Lester's seat is in front of yours, and Leo's seat is two seats behind yours. The person between you and Leo was Jason, so you didn't have to worry about anyone who wasn't your friend bothering you during the bus ride.

You have your ear buds connected to your phone, and you're listening to music. You're using your flannel as a makeshift blanket as you watch the passing landscape.

The exit signs start directing to the amusement park, and you know you're getting close. You gently nudge Annabeth to wake her up.

"Hey. We're almost there. You need to wake up," You tell her.

She sits up in her seat and yawns. "Honestly, I'm surprised I was able to sleep. I could here those two idiots over the sound of my music," she says gesturing to Percy and Lester.

You laugh at Annabeth. Percy and Lester hear her comment. They turn around in their seat and look at you and Annabeth.

"How rude," Percy laughs.

Lester has a gentle smile on his face as he looks at me. You smile back and then shake your head as you hear Annabeth and Percy start arguing.

"So you excited to go on roller coasters today?" Lester asks.

"Meh. I enjoy getting on roller coasters, as long as they're not too extreme or I don't psych myself out. If I work myself up too much, I panic and don't get on the ride," You admit sheepishly.

"Hey, that's completely fine. I won't make you do anything you don't want to. You'll be fine though," Lester comforts.

"Thanks. I appreciate it," You say with a smile.

Leo hears the conversation between you and Lester, and sees how Lester is looking at you and he doesn't like it. Lester looks back at Leo and gives a friendly smile. Leo glares back at him and looks back out his window.

Lester doesn't say anything about it and shrugs it off. "Looks like we're here."

You nod and watch as the bus pulls into the parking lot. It passes through the gate and pulls into a parking spot. The bus comes to a stop and everyone starts gathering their stuff.

"Take anything valuable with you. The bus doors do not lock, and we're not responsible for anything stolen or lost while we are here. Stay together with your groups. You must have at least one other person with you at all times. Remember, first check-in is at three, and the other check-in is at seven. We will be leaving the park after our second check-in," the teacher states.

Everyone slowly gets off the bus and meets up with the other members of their groups. The teachers lead us to the entrance and pass out our tickets. Once each group gets their tickets, they head into the park.

You, Annabeth, Percy, and Lester all stand at the entrance inside the park.

"First thing we need to do is find a map," Annabeth says.

"I think they're over there," Lester says leading the group.

You follow him and find the kiosk booth. You each grab a map and look over it.

"We need to decide the one ride we each want to ride, so we all get to ride it," Annabeth reasons.

You each pick out your one desired ride and plan a route to take that hits all four rides. Your group makes their way to the first ride.