{7.2} Percy x Reader

Percy led you outside to Mrs. O'Leary. "Why is she coming?" you question.

"We're going to shadow travel to the general area. Gods, could you be any more stupid!?" Deep inside this really hurt you, and you never let it show. You figured that if he did know that it hurt you then he would tease you more.

"Well sorry!" You exclaim. You hop onto Mrs. O'Leary's back.

"You might want to hold on. The first time you shadow travel is always good," Percy explains. You growl and put your arms around his waist. With that Percy blushes immensely, but you can't see. "Ready?"

"As I'll ever be," you huff, and close your eyes.

When you open your eyes again you feel extremely nauseous. You also notice that you are in some forested area.

"We're here," Percy informs you.You try to get off, but end up falling and landing on your face. Percy starts laughing at you. "So you're stupid and clumsy! Must not use your brain at all! Oh wow, I would hate to be your boyfriend."

This really struck a nerve. You then started tearing up, with your back turned to Percy. He kept laughing at you, as you stumbled to get up. Once you get up you run off full out sobbing.

All you hear as you run off is the sound of leaves, yourself, and, "Where in Hades are you going, (L/n)?"

You don't care about anything anymore. You've always tried to be nice to him, no matter how nasty he was to you. Truth be told, you actually had a crush on him. You've never told him because he hates you, and you would probably make fun of you even more.

You finally slump down a tree and curl into a fetal position, sobbing. You go to grab (your/weapon/of/choice), but it's not there. Oh well!, you think. Don't need it anyway. Your (Y/w/o/c) always brought you comfort, it always made you feel connected with your (m/p).

You start to grow tired, and slowly nod off to sleep.

Percy POV

Ugh! Where did that girl go? I didn't mean to make her cry. I love her so much, but I don't know how to show it to her. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" I call out. No response.

I keep wandering through the forest with Mrs. O'Leary behind me. It's starting to get dark, so I can hardly see. I feel my way through the forest when I trip. "Ow! What was that?"

I look back to find a (Y/w/o/c). Oh no! (Y/n)! I think. I quickly pick up her (Y/w/o/c), and continue running to find her. I start to get tired, so I stop to take a quick break when I hear a scream in the distance. "(Y/n)!?" I yell.

"Percy!" I hear her yell. I start running towards her voice. When I reach where I heard her voice from, she isn't there. Only a small pool of blood, and some fur.

"(Y/n), where are you?? (Y/n)!!" I scream hoping she can hear me and will respond. I only hear a muffled yelp and a bellow from a large and familiar creature.

I run again through the underbrush of the forest to find her. I stumble across a very large opening, and what's in the center terrifies me.

Your POV

You awoke to find yourself in the hands of a Minotaur. You start beating against its hairy back, trying to get it to release you from its grip. To no luck, it just grips you tighter. You let out a scream in pain, and feel like your lungs are collapsing.

"(Y/n)!?" You hear someone in the distance. You knew that voice. No matter how rude it could be, you still knew it.

"Percy!" You yell as best you could. You take a handful of fur and start trying to rip it out. You're successful, but the Minotaur starts bleeding too. It flings you over the other shoulder, and in the process you drop the fur.

You hear Percy's footsteps coming closer. Apparently the Minotaur did too, so it bolted through the forest. It kept running until it reached a clearing. You thought you could escape now so you start ripping out its fur again. It bellows in rage as it throws you across the clearing. You scream when you hit the ground from the pain in your ribs.

You hear Percy reach the clearing before you black out from pain.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Okay. This is still pretty long, so I'm going to make a part 3 possibly a part 4 if I make the next part really long too. I hope you guys really like it. It was requested by Christina_is_bast, and I've still got a few surprises for the next part. Anywho! See ya later you Evil Little Pillows!