{16.4} Leo x Reader

You get the boys and go back to the check-in area. You still don't see anyone from your school.

"They wouldn't leave without us, so where are they?" Percy ponders.

"I have no clue, " Annabeth admits.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

You search the immediate area again for anyone who might look the slightest bit familiar. You're about to give up when you spot Jason, Piper, and Will making their way over.

"Hey guys! I see Jason, Piper, and Will coming towards us. I think the rest of their group is a bit behind them," You inform your group.

Jason walks up to you and Lester.

"I thought we were going to leave at seven. I don't see anyone though, " Jason says.

"We thought so too," Lester agrees.

Both groups form one gigantic group, and wait around. They occasionally check the time, and check for messages. You talk to Lester and Annabeth while drinking your coffee. You make small talk until Leo walks up to the smaller group.

"Hi, Leo!" you say enthusiastically.

"Hey. What you got?" He smiles and nods towards your drink and the panda.

" Just a caramel mocha milkshake. You want some? " you say holding the cup out to him.

"Sure." Leo says.

He takes the cup from your hand with a red tint to his face. He takes a small sip of it, and hands it back to you. " what about the panda? " he asks a bit angrily.

"The panda came from Percy. He won one for both Annabeth and I," you smile and feature to the one that Annabeth is holding.

Leo nods in relief. So it's not from Lester. That's good, he thinks.

You continue talking to the group. Leo keeps his eyes on you and periodically glances at Lester.

It is five minutes after seven when a group of your teachers pass you.

Jason runs up to the teachers. "I thought we were leaving at seven, where is everyone?"

"Did you not get the remind message? We won't be meeting here until quarter till eight. We will leave the park at eight now," the teacher informs him.

"None of us got it. Thanks though!" Jason says and runs back to the massive group.

He tells everyone of the new plan. A few groan in frustration.

"Can I just wait here until we have to go?" Nico complains.

" I agree, " Piper says.

"Our group can stay here. If that's fine with everyone," Jason suggests.

"I kinda wanted to look through the gift shops, so Annabeth and I could get matching best friends necklaces. I know it's cheesy, but we surprisingly haven't gotten any in our entire friendship," You explain.

" We'll wait here for you guys then. You guys will be fine on your own, " Jason says.

You and Annabeth start making your way to the gift shop when you here Percy yell at you guys to wait.

"I'll go."

" Me too! " Lester shouts.

They make their way to you and you continue to your destination. You and Annabeth are in front of Percy and Lester. You suddenly feel someone grab your knapsack and yank you backwards. You let out a quick yelp and look back.