{18} Connor x Reader

This was requested by Kawaiicookie12. Hope you enjoy it! This is a drabble and not a full oneshot. Sorry for not updating last week. To make up for it, I'm going to be posting twice today.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

You look over at your boyfriend Connor. He gives you one of his goofy smiles, and scoots closer to you.

"What do you think you're doing?" You huff.

He looks at you slightly taken aback. "What? I can't sit next to my own girlfriend?" Connor scoffs. He scoots closer to you again.

"My gods, Connor. " You frown at him.

He smiles and gently pokes you in the sides. A trace of a faint smile graces your lips. His smile gets larger before he starts to full on tickle you.

Your face turns red and you erupt into laughter. "Stop!" You wheeze. "Stop it!"

He refuses to stop tickling you. You fall back on the floor as Connor lands on top of you. He ends up straddling your waist. He isn't phased by this and continues to tickle you.

You, however, are extremely embarrassed. "Connor! Stop! You win! Now what did you want?"

He stops, and gazes down at you. The sight of you underneath of him and flushed makes him flustered. "I... I don't know." He pauses.

"If you don't know, then could you get off of me."

" I wanted a kiss? " Connor blurts out.

" You sound unsure of yourself. "

He lowers himself to meet your lips. He gives you a quick peck on the lips.

"Thanks, love you too. I'm still waiting for you to get off of me though."

" Right. Sorry, " he stutters. He chambers off of you and helps you up. "Hey, I... um... I have a question."

" Shoot. "

"I know we're dating and everything, but you... umm..."

" I what? "

He glances at you nervously. "You seem to be angry with me... a lot. Are you?"

Your expression immediately softens. "I'm never angry with you! What makes you think that?"

" Well, it's just... You sometimes come off as a bit distant, and you frown at me quite often. " Connor stares at the floor.

You envelope him in a tight embrace. "I'm so sorry about that. I love you so much. I would never mean to hurt you in any way. This is my first relationship, and, even though we've been dating for a while, I still don't quite understand how to show my feelings for you."

He leans into your hug, and places his head in the crook of your neck. You slightly stiffen at the action. He lets out an audible sigh.

"I understand completely. I'm sorry."

" No, I'm sorry for making you feel that way. "

He slowly looks up and into your eyes. You gaze at him, love filling your eyes. You place your hands on his cheeks and bring him into a gentle kiss.

You both close your eyes and melt into the kiss. He pulls you closer by the waist and deepens it. He pulls back slowly and watches your expression.

You let out a breath you didn't realize you were holding. "I love you, don't you forget that."

Connor smiles and brings you back in for another kiss. He breaks away from the gentle kiss and kisses the tip of your nose. "I don't plan on it."