{16.5} Leo x Reader

This will be a drabble instead of a oneshot. Only difference that means is that it will have around 500 to 900 words.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

You grab your phone and quickly text Leo.

(Y/n): Hey! When are we gonna do our movie day at school?

Leo: We can do it on Monday. And then skip the last day to hang out together.

(Y/n): That works. I'll bring all of the snacks. Teachers won't allow us to have blankets though.

Leo: I'll bring drinks for us. Not having blankets will be fine.

(Y/n): Okay! Goodnight!

Leo: Goodnight!

You sigh and put your phone on the charger. You curl into your blankets and fall asleep.

~°~°~ Time Skip ~°~°~

You get dressed and then grab your phone off the charger, your audio splitter, and two sets of headphones. You run out of your room and pick up your bag filled with a large assortment of snacks. You rush to your siblings car and wait for them to start driving.

Once you arrive, you immediately run to find Leo. He sees you and starts walking to you. You tackle him in a hug.

"Ready to watch movies the entire day?" Leo asks.

"Definitely! I've got all the snacks we could possibly want. "

"I've got the drinks," he says holding a case of Mountain Dew.

You take his free hand and guide him to one of the rooms that is open all day.

"Hey Mrs. Johnson, is it alright if we stay in here throughout the entire day and watch movies?"

" It's fine with me. Just don't be too loud. "

You and Leo agree and head to a back corner. He helps you get out all of the snacks and hands you a pop. You gladly accept it, and sit down. You get out your phone and its accessories.

Leo sits down next to you and takes a set of headphones. "What are we watching first?"

"Obviously it will be (your/favorite/movie)! You said you hadn't seen it while on our bus ride home."

He nods his head, and you play the movie.

During the movie, Leo scoots closer to you and puts an arms around your waist. You blush and lightly put your head on his shoulder. You continue to watch the movie.

You finish that movie, and look over at Leo.

" Did you like it? "

"I actually really enjoyed it!"

"Now it's your turn to pick."

He takes your phone and scrolls through your available movies. "How about this." He gestures to Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

You give him a skeptical look. "Really? You want to watch that?"

" Uh, yeah! Trust me, it's hilarious. I love this movie, and it's been a while since I've watched it. "

You shrug and play the movie. Once the movie is finished you are crying from laughter.

"Oh my gods, Leo. You were not wrong. That was amazing!"

" See! Told you. Let's take a break to actually eat. " He stands up, stretching.

He holds his hand out for your to take. You grasp his hand and pull yourself up. He pulls you into a quick hug and pecks you on the cheek.

Mrs. Johnson sees this and gasps. "Are you two finally a thing?"

Your face heats up and turns a bright red. You nod your head while Leo smirks.

"Yeah. We got together Friday."

" Aww! You two are so adorable together! May I ask who asked who? "

"I asked her."

" How sweet! The other teachers and I have been waiting to see who would make the first move. Looks like they owe me ten dollars, " You hear her whisper the last sentence.

You both chuckle and situate yourselves to watch more movies. You share some more snacks with him before starting another movie. Your lay your head on his shoulder and wrap your arms around his torso. He rests his head on yours and watched the movie with a smile.

You stay like this until the end of the school day.

Leo packs up all of the snacks into your bag and gives you the leftover Mountain Dew. He walks with you to your siblings car. He gives you a hug. "I'll pick you up around ten tomorrow morning. Bye, (Y/n)." He winks at you and goes to his car.

"See you tomorrow, Leo!" you shout to him.