{13} Song Shuffle

I know you're think But you've already done this! How come you haven't updated in awhile? Where's my request? Where's the second part to the Nico x Reader you wrote? Why does this skip all the way to 18 (if you're reading this as it's being published)? My answer to that is, Yes, I've already done it, but it'll be different songs. I haven't updated because I had end of year exams, and even though I've been out of school for a month I've been busy with family. As to your request, I haven't forgot about it, I promise! It'll be a bit before it gets written and published. The second part(s) to the Nico x Reader are currently being written. This skips to 18 because I have a few parts I started writing and haven't published yet. So now this 157 word author note is done, let's get to the short song inspired one shots!

△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△

Believer by American Authors
Things haven't been going right for you recently. That was okay with you though, you had Percy by your side. He held you in your arms and swayed with you saying that, "I'm a believer that things will get better." You sighed with content and snuggled into his embrace happily.

Weight of Living, Pt. II by Bastille
You're year of getting to go to college in New Rome had just started, and you were super excited. Although, it was a bit difficult on you. You did keep on telling yourself that this is how it's going to be though. So you got a tutor to help you, but developed a crush on him as time went on. You eventually asked him on a date, but he declined. He said that he already had a girlfriend/thought of you only as a friend.
(I spent quite a bit of the song jamming to it, so it's a bit rushed, sorry!!)

Kryptonite by Three Doors Down
After the war was over Jason went insane. Everyone at the two camps would try to get him to calm down, but no one could, not even Piper. The only person that hadn't tried was you. You sat next to him while he was in bed, and he looked at you. He gave you a smile that was a little unsettling. "You are here holding my hand like you promised," he said. "Mhm," you replied. "You also promised that if I went crazy, you'd still call me Superman. I'll keep you by my side because you're my kryptonite." You smiled at his cheesiness.

Advertisement! Arm and Hammer plus Oxiclean 3 in 1 Booster Pack XD

(Trigger Warning-ish)
How To Save A Life by The Fray
You and Nico needed to have a talk. He was becoming more distant than usual. It worried you so much. Where did I go wrong? you thought I lost my friend. You walked over to the Hades cabin to talk, but heard sniffling inside. You knocked on the door to be let in, but no answer came. You heard quiet sobs after you pretended to walk away. "I'm coming in Nico!" you shout. You found him huddled in the corner grasping a razor. Luckily, you caught him before he did anything. You coaxed him into giving you the razor. You pulled him into a hug, and he sobbed into your shoulder. You stayed up with him all night making sure he was alright.

Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet
All of the guys at camp had a crush on you, even the ones with a girlfriend! All of the ones that were single would either argue over who should get to date you or try to win your heart in some very cliche way. One person did stand out amongst them, and that was Connor Stoll. He would go to you everyday just to say a cheesy pick-up line, which you secretly adored. Your favorites were, "You don't need money when you look like that, do you honey," and, "Connor (Can I) just say that you Stoll my heart?" Once he ran out of pick-up lines he said, "So are you gonna be my girl?"

△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△
Sorry if you don't like them or they suck. This was to get my brain back into the swing of writing since I haven't in awhile. See you later my Evil Little Pillows!

P.s. I'm trying to find something different to call you guys, so if you have any ideas or suggestions let me know down in the comments!!