{10} Song Shuffle

So I'm going to play Pandora, and write whatever comes to mind for a one shot. I can only write while that song is playing. So onward!!

Renegades by X Ambassadors

You and Luke were running away from camp. He told you of all his plans to help Kronos. You were going and naïve, and decided to go with him. You two could say that you were living like renegades. Just two kids, you and him. You never questioned him about his motives and just blindly followed your own love. That all went south though as his plan failed.

Counting Stars by One Republic
You and Leo loved living life on the edge. It made you guys feel free as can be. Everything that was right, felt oh so wrong. Everything that felt wrong, felt right! You two snuck out of your cabins one night late after curfew. He took you to he beach and you layed underneath the stars. "No more counting dollars, (Y/n), soon we'll be counting stars!" Leo exclaims. You laugh at him. "You've been dreaming about the things we could be, haven't you?" "I've been losing sleep from it," Leo says with a smirk.

Addicted by Saving Abel
Nico was addicted to you, he could never get you off of his mind. Everything you did just made him breathless. He never could bring himself to say anything to you, he would always be shy and walk away. But whenever some other guy was around you he got very jealous. So jealous he would murder for you. "Hey Percy!" You call. Nico saw him come up to you and got angered. You hung out with him for a while, but when he left that was the last time you ever saw Percy. He was dead.

I've kinda abandoned this book. I'm so sorry!! I'm trying to get some inspiration somehow, but nothing is really working, and school has been kinda rough on me. I've got an idea started for another one shot right now. If you have any requests feel free to leave them in the comments, or pm me, I'd love to write them for you! Peace out Evil Little Pillows!

~G