~Chapter 1-New skele-friend~

You pace around the room, chewing on your nails in nervousness. Everything was so confusing right now, and you certainly didn't like being here. Not. One. Bit.

"Come on! You're a 19 year old girl who can do anything she wants!" You crack your knuckles.
You stomp over to the door, reaching out for the handle a second time. What's the worst that could happen? You sharply inhale, opening the door and creeping out. You see that goat monster sitting in a rocking chair, fixing his glasses so they weren't tilted on his face. You watch curiously, actually wanting to introduce yourself. You walk out, shutting the door behind you. You start to tremble, scared he would hurt you or worse. You speed walk into the room he was sitting in. He doesn't even spare you a glance.

"Uh, hi?" You squeak, waving slightly.

He flips a page in his book, ignoring you completely. You couldn't help but feel a little hurt. You walks towards him, placing your hand on top of his. He looks up, staring right at you. You turn pink,uncomfortable under his eyes.

"Just my imagination..." He mumbles, going back to his book.

You stumble back, eyes wide.

"I'm not just you're imagination!" You clasp your hands together, hoping he would somehow hear you.

He doesn't even look up from his book. You slump down against the wall, hands shaking and heart beating unnecessarily fast.

"He can't see me..." You whisper, feeling helpless.

If no-one could see you, then you would die quickly. As if on que, an idea comes to your mind.

"I'm invisible... Sorta!" You try to cheer yourself up.

You couldn't faze through walls, so that was a minus. On the bright side, pranking would be 100x easier. You pull yourself together, taking a deep breath.

"I can't stay here. I've got to go!" You almost fly down the stairs, tripping on the last step.

You run down the hallway, ready to get back to your family that doesn't care. All except your hyper sister who would take more than one bullet for you. You look around a corner, eyes narrowed. You feel the hair on your arms stand when getting closer to this big purple door. The air seemed to get colder and thinner.

It's a good thing you wear a sweater 24/7. You pull down your sleeves, placing your hand on the door and pushing it open.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You spin, feeling the snowflakes fall on your face. Where you live, you rarely have snow. The feeling if cold made your body feel at ease. You hold out your hand, seeing a tiny piece of snow fall on your palm, melting away into nothing. Although, you did feel a bit lonely. No-one could see you.

That's what you think at least.

You cross over a stick in the middle of the path, pursing your lips and heading forward, thinking nothing of it. That's until you hear a snap that makes you almost jump out of your skin. You turn back, seeing it broken in two. You blink, running away from the scene.

"Not dying today..." You mutter, speed walking up to a gate of some sort.

When you hear foot steps behind you, your head fills with the worst scenarios. Bones popping, ear piercing screams, blood splattering against the wall. You turn pale, gulping and looking side-to-side, looking for a way out. When you realize there was nowhere else to go, you throw your hands up, squeezing your eyes closed. A dark chuckle behind you makes you squeak, pulling down your arms, crossing them together.

"H U M A N. . ."

"Meep!"

"T U R N A R O U N D A N D
S H A K E M Y H A N D. . ."

You spin around, grasping his hand but immediately jerking it back from pain.

"Ouch!"

He starts to laugh. You step back an inch, seeing a skeleton in orange standing there. You stare in shock, waving your hand around to make the stinging stop. He puffs out smoke from his cigarette, still laughing under his breath.

"The buzzer in the hand trick! Never gets old." He sighs happily.
You smile, seeing how hard he was laughing.

"Wait... You can see me?!" You ask, feeling not so lonely.

"Yeah. Why would I not?" He shrugs, taking the buzzer out of his hand.

"Oh, um, it's nothing. I'm (Y/n)!" You cheer, holding out your hand this time.

He grabs your hand, shaking it up and down.

"I'm Papyrus. Papyrus the skeleton." He introduces, smirking down at you.

"I'm supposed to be capturing humans, but I'm not into that stuff. On the other hand, my brother is a human hunting FANATIC!"

You gulp, nervously scratching your cheek and back of your neck. He notices your panic, patting your head with one hand that wasn't stuck in his hoodie pocket. He ruffles your hair, giving an encouraging smile, one that wasn't already on his face.

"Don't worry, he wouldn't hurt a fly. He just acts like it."

You breath out in relief, slumping down, feeling the stress being lifted off your shoulders.

"That's a relief..." You mumble, pushing away his hand messing up your hair.

He bends down, nodding his head at you. You lift an eyebrow, shifting your weight to one side.

"You need to get through the gate, and I don't feel like walking. Need a lift?"

You smile, feeling like you two would be great friends.

"I'm lazy, and if I can get out of walking, COUNT ME IN!" You laugh, climbing up his slender back and onto his shoulders.

He stands up like you weighed nothing. Was this skeleton a God or something? He steps forward and your vision goes black before you end up on the other side of the gate. You cough, flailing your arms as you start to fall off his shoulders.

"What just happened?" You ask, grabbing your head while he kept you from falling off.

"Ever heard of teleporting, kid?" He asks, throwing away the cigarette that had served it's purpose.

"Uh, I think so?" You say sheepishly.

He goes to say something but gets interrupted by a voice that was deeper than his.

"PAPYRUS!"