~Chapter 16-Charades~

You pounce onto Sans, tackling him to the floor. He shrieks, hitting the carpet with a loud thump.

"PAPYRUS MAKE HER STOP!" He yells, making Papyrus chuckle.

"(Y/n), stop tackling Sans. That's the 10th time now."

You whip your head back, hissing slightly.

"YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!" Your attempt to sound serious makes you bust out laughing.

You roll off Sans, clutching your stomach as you continue to laugh. Sans springs from the carpet, running behind the couch and away from you.

"You're giggling like a child on cocaine." Papyrus watches you with a horrified expression.

"SHUT UP, MOM."

"I'm either mom or dad. You've called me both." He crosses his arms.

Sans leans onto the back on the couch, sinking into his blue bandana.

"What about daddy?" You stop laughing, making the house go quiet.

You swear you could hear a cricket chirping in the background. Glancing over to Sans and Papyrus, they both were blushing.

"That could work." Papyrus gives a seductive smile.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA! I WAS JOKING!" You cover your bright red face.

"Mmhmm. Sure you were." He takes out a cigarette, lighting it up with who knows what.

Sans watches the two of you, expression deadly serious. You two acted strange around each other. Almost in love.

"Is there something I don't know about?" Sans out loud, instantly slapping a hand over his mouth.

The both of you look over to him, looking guilty. You sit up, motioning him over. He gives you an unsure look, sitting down on the carpet in front of you.

"Paps and I are dating. We weren't going to tell anyone." You whisper, making Papyrus face-palm.

Sans feels his heart sink and his chest tighten. You grab his hands, peering into his face with a loving smile. His smile fades when you kiss his cheek.

"Are you okay?" You question, looking deep into his eyesockets.

He takes a deep breath of unneeded air, giving a fake smile.

"I'm happy for you guys!" He cheers, smiling over at the both of you.

You grin from ear-to-ear, making Sans' heart sink deeper.

"Thank you for not freaking out!"

"Meh." Papyrus goes limp, falling asleep without a care.

You glare at him, rolling your eyes and looking back to Sans who now had sparkling tears in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" A small gasp passes your lips.

He let's go of your hands and slides them across your slim waist, pulling you into his lap and into a tight hug.

"I'm just really happy for you guys..." He mumbles into your hair.

He starts shaking to control his crying, trying to keep himself together. He had truly grown to love you, and no-one knew it. Just him, and the voices in his head. The voices were always there, but when you showed up, they got louder...

More sinister. They filled his head with horrific images. Thoughts that made him scared to ask for help. He wanted to tell you, but now he felt like you would tell Papyrus. After all, you are together now.

"I-I'll be in my room." He sniffs, letting go of you.

He stands from the floor, heading to the stairs without another word. You sit there dumbfounded.

He slams his bedroom door, making you flinch. He slides down the door, cupping his face in his hands.

"And I actually thought I would be happy again." He cries, letting his feelings get the better of him.

Overwhelming thoughts raced through his mind, trying to make the aching pain go away. But he would always go back to you. You were always so funny, and you didn't care what he looked like. Most monsters would make fun of him and his clothes, but you only thought he was cute. You didn't care if he was hyper, because you could be too. You're the girl of his dreams, but you already belong to Papyrus.

He pulls himself up from the floor, walking over to his race car bed. He reaches out a hand and grabs something from under his pillow. He yanks out the wrinkled autograph he got from you, eyes shining with hate. He rips it in half, letting it fall to the floor.

"I'm always picked last. I don't understand why she chose him!" He clenches his hands into fists, staring down at the torn paper on the floor.

He hears you laugh downstairs, making his broken, stary eye turn into cat like slits.

*Give in. The only way to get what you want is to be aggressive.

The voices in his head cackle, making him grab the sides of his skull in fear.

"I won't do that! I'm not a killer." He shakes his head, stumbling back into his book shelf.

He falls to his knees, tears streaming down his cheekbones.

*Pity. Can't even take a simple knife in your hand and kills a few monsters.

He grinds his teeth, trying to block out the voices.

*You'll never get the girl or the fame you desire because you're useless.

He let's his hands drop to his sides, finally giving into the cruel voices.

"I can't... They're all my friends." He sobs, letting his head hang.

*Here. Let me put it a different way. Let's play a game of charades. They'll be the prey, and you'll be the killer.

The voices start to make sense. The only way to get what he wants to get rid of everything in his way. Like the voices said, it's not hard to take a knife in your hand and kill a few monsters.

He starts to laugh, filling his quiet room with the sound of insane laughter. The white pin-pricks in his eyes become a dark red, his teeth curling into a sadistic smile.

*She's all yours.

"She's all mine."