~Chapter 4-Keeper~

You stare out of a window, head laying on your crossed arms. You watched the snow fall outside, quietly sighing. After your little chat, all you could think about was your sister who probably never mentioned you once. After all, you two weren't on good terms when she disappeared. Never did you think that you would find where she had been those 3 years she was gone. You always felt guilty for the things you said to her, and then to make the pain to go away, you did the worst things. Thinking it was helping, you didn't realize it was making it worse.

So much worse.

You're snapped out of your trace when a tap on your shoulder makes you nearly jump out of your seat.

"Well well well. A new face!"

You narrow your eyes, giving a cheerful smile. This spider chick looked pretty cool in your opinion.

"I'm Muffet! Welcome to Snowdin." She leans onto the bar, her fangs shining when she smiled.

"I'm (Y/n)!" You introduce yourself, sitting up straight from your slouched over position.

She nods, looks to Papyrus who just watched the two of you, his cigarette between his fingers.

"Papyrus, don't smoke in my dinar!" She fusses, slamming one of her many hands down on the counter.

He shrugs, making it turn into nothing but dust. She glares one last time before turning back to you.

"Would you like anything?" She offers.

"Nope! I'm perfectly fine." You shake your head.

"Okay! Don't be afraid to visit often." She winks, rollerskating over to a different table.

You turn to Papyrus, giving him a smirk.

"You got in trouble!" You point like a little kid, laughing at him.

He leans over, biting your finger to make you shut up. You yelp, pulling your hand back and looking at your red finger that he nearly bit completely off.

"Got anything else to say, kid?" He taunts, giving an innocent smile.

"You're an a- nothing." You give him a innocent smile back.

You hop out of your bar stool, kicking one foot before walking for the door. Muffet watches you walk to the door, glancing at Papyrus who looked highly amused. He follows after you, enjoying your sassiness. Muffet stops him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"She's a keeper. Don't let that one get away." She grins, going back to her job.

You grab the door handle, looking back to Papyrus who stood there dumbfounded.

"Yo fam!" You catch his attention, snapping your fingers.

He narrows his pin-pricks on you, shoving his hands in his hoodie pockets.

"Come on you skele-snail!" You dramatically open the door, shifting your weight forward so you'll fall out the door. He cracks a smug smile, scrambling after you. Before he steps out of the door, Muffet slams her hand down on a table.

"Next time you come in here, pay your tab!"

"Heh, no promises..." He waves once, bending down so he could get out the door.

When he fully makes it outside, you throw a snowball at him. A magical orange glow surrounds it right before it hits him square in the face.

"Don't you know throwing snow is rude?" He asks, dropping it in his own hand.

"Nah na na nah nah!" You blow a raspberry.

His hand crushes the snowball in his palm before making another one that wasn't so melty. You laugh nervously before making a run for it. He runs after you, easily catching up. His legs were longer than yours, plus he might've cheated with magic. You squeal when he grabs the back of your shirt and lifts you off the ground. Just as he goes to smash the snow all over you, a low pitched voice interrupts for the second time.

"Papy! Have you seen-... what are you doing?"

"Just playing, bro!" He replies, slapping the snowball onto your face.

The two laugh before Papyrus sets you down. You take one hand and wipe off the snow, harshly glaring at the two.

"You started it, kid." Papyrus crosses his arms, smiling down at you.

Sans just tilts his head, looking absolutely precious. He fixes his bandana and gloves, waiting for you to get done seething.

"Anyway! I was going to ask where (Y/n) was, but never mind!" He claps his hands together, his already huge smile growing wider.

You sneeze, making Sans freak out.

"Awww! That was so cute!" The stars in his eyes lighting up.

"Well since Mr. Skinny trashbag practically covered me in snow, I'm kind of cold." You rub your nose, resisting the urge to sneeze again.

Papyrus raises an 'eyebrow' at your statement.

"Skinny trashbag?" He asks out loud, making you chuckle quietly.

"We can discuss nicknames later! I'd like to not get sick, guys." You sneeze again, making Sans coo.

Sans grabs your hand, dragging you over to his little house that you three stood right next to. You notice two mail boxes, laughing at how, clearly, the overfilled one was Papyrus'. When Sans unlocks the door, your literally pushed in. What's with all the pushing?

You stumble forward, flailing your arms so you down fall face forward into the ground. At least they have carpet.

"Welcome home, kiddo." Papyrus mumbles, plopping down onto the couch.

"Home?" You let the words slip from your mouth.

Sans gets a face full of confusion while Papyrus just let you think everything out. You give a heartwarming smile to the both of them, a little heartbroken since your sister must've stayed in the same house.

"Thanks guys..."

"No problem!" Sans beams with glee, skipping off to the kitchen, you guessed.

You take your time, scanning the house you would now be living in for quite a while.

"Did my sister stay here?" You ask, not even turning to Papyrus.
You hear him sigh, sinking into the couch further.

"Yeah. She stayed in Sans' room." He replies.

You sit down next to him, letting your head hang.

"Welp!" You lean back, crossing your arms behind your head, making your your sleeves were pulled down.

"I rule the female part of this house now."

You get a funny look from Papyrus, making you chuckle.

"Heh... You're one weird cookie, kid."

You wink at him, making him scoff.

"Thank you my fellow trashbag!"