~Chapter 6-Images~

You watch the TV, eyes glued to the robot rapping on the screen. He was interesting to say the least. You shove a handful of popcorn in your mouth, ignoring Papyrus' warnings on choking. You set the bowl down on the ground, leaning back onto the couch. Sans was supposed to be coming home soon, and Papyrus was sleeping. So you were bored. You turn to your sleeping friend, poking him in the cheekbones and forehead.

"Dude, instead of sleeping, pay attention to me!" You wail, acting like a little kid.

He takes a long breath, opening his eyes to look at you.

"But sleeping is so much more fun then paying attention to you." He boops your nose, turning the top half of his body away from you.

You felt offended, grabbing your chest and dramatically falling onto the floor.

"Ouch! My feelings!"

Sans walks through the door, looking absolutely furious. When seeing you rolling around on the floor, crying to Papyrus, he instantly cracks a smile.

"Welcome home, bro." Papyrus waves, his full on attention going back to you.

You huff, giving up and pushing yourself from the carpet. Sans runs over to you, giving a big hug.

"Was Papy ignoring you again?" Sans asks, nuzzling his face into your neck.

You glare at the skeleton on the couch, sinking into Sans' warmth.

"Yes..." You get all teary eyed, making Papyrus scoff.

"That's not working on me!" He points.

Sans retracts from the hug, sitting down on the couch and watching the TV, eyes sparkling. You smile at the both of them, happy that they expected you into their family.

You suddenly topple over, grabbing the sides of your head in unbelievable pain. You stumble back a couple steps, tears rushing off your cheeks and dripping onto the carpet. Your vision blurs and you tumble forward, only to be caught by Sans who looked really concerned.

"Are you okay, kid?" Papyrus asks, getting off the couch.

You grind your teeth, images running through your head; clear as day. You breathe in sharply, feeling a stabbing pain in Your chest.

"Papy..." Sans says, on the verge of tears.

You let go of your head, all feelings of pain fading into a warm feeling. Papyrus bends down to your height, putting his hands on your shoulder.

"Whoa," You stumble, having Papyrus balance you.

"I must be high or something because that was trippy!" You blink quickly.

Sans rushes to the kitchen to get you water, while Papyrus looked majorly confused. You put your forehead to his, placing your hands on both sides of his face.

"You liked my sister?" You ask, feeling a little hurt.

His pin-pricks disappear, making you smile in sympathy.

"Don't worry. I don't blame you. She was beautiful." You kiss his forehead, stumbling over to the kitchen where Sans was having trouble getting a cup for you.

You place your hands over your chest, feeling your heart sink when Papyrus called you back over. Sans huffs, on his tippy toes trying to get the one cup from the cabinet. You shuffle back over, hoping you weren't about to get your butt chewed out. He grabs your hand, pulling you into a tight hug. You get all fuzzy, blushing bright red.

"I liked her. Key word: Liked." He mumbles into your shirt.

Sans peers around the corner, watching you two have a moment. You felt so much relief hearing him say that. You may or may not have a tiny crush on the lazy skeleton.

"Well, you both belong to me now." You chuckle, pulling away from his hug.

Sans eyes turn into slits, seeing you blushing. He let's it go, turning back the kitchen to make tacos.

"Well, that's unfortunate." The small skeleton mumbles, slamming his hand down on the counter.

"She looks so familiar!" He growls.

He hears you laugh from the living room, his bones rattling slightly.

"She also sounds familiar."

He lays his head down on his arms, wondering why he felt so attacted and attracted to you.

"I want to understand..."

----

*HACK*

*COUGH*

*CHOKES*

Please don't kill me! ×~×