~Chapter 13-Just do it~

You dive under the covers on the couch, taking up all the space. Papyrus lifts you up with his magic, smiling adorably.

"Carrot, stooooop! Leave me be." You whine, falling limp.

"Nah, it's much more fun keeping you from withering away into nothing."

He sets you down on the floor feet first, hoping you wouldn't just fall over. You keep standing, crossing your arms.

"Down I go." You give a salute, falling over and hitting the ground with a loud thump.

"Stop being so lazy, kiddo." He grumbles.

"AHAHA! That's funny coming from you." You reply dryly, hugging the floor like it was your best friend.

Ever since meeting your sister, things just hasn't been the same. Well, you haven't been the same. No smiling, no laughing, just moping and naps. Papyrus finally got tried of your sad attitude and decided to do something about it.

This is the outcome.

"I've fallen and I choose not to get up." You crawl across the floor to the kitchen.

You hear a long sigh escape Papyrus, making you scream internally. You knew it bothered him not having your sassy attitude back. He missed the old you. But you felt like that part died... along with the love for your sister.

"I'm up!" You throw your hands up, standing from the floor.

Papyrus gives a rich people clap, making you laugh and shove him away slightly.

"About time." He stuffs his hands in his hoodie pockets.

"Look, I know I'm not acting like myself, so how about we do something to take my mind off you know who!" You give a smile, one he hadn't seen in a couple days.

He peers forward, kissing your nose slightly.

"About time," he repeats, shoving you towards the stairs.

"Go get dressed, I'll wait down here."

"Alright, mom." You wave your hand, heading up the creaky stairs.

"Don't forget to brush your hair,"

"Okay."

"And don't forget to look both ways before you cross the road-"

"Oh my gosh, PAPYRUS!" You laugh, heading into his room without another word.

You shut the door, your smile immediately falling as you slide down the door. You cuff your head in your hands, curling into the tiniest ball you could.

'I forgot about everything. Home, my life before... you.'

You grind your teeth, tears pooling at the bottom or your eyelids.

"She forgot about me." You whisper.

You were both family, but she just forgot? It isn't fair. She was happy with all of her friends and new family while you were stuck in a family that didn't even love you. You felt forgotten, but after hearing her words, you feel even more forgotten.

"It isn't fair." You mumble, uncurling yourself.

But now that you think about it, you don't need her. You have Sans and Papyrus and they're all you need. If she didn't even bother to remember you, then who needs her? You unclench your fists, snapping yourself from the selfish thoughts.

After pulling yourself together and getting dressed and ready, you open the bedroom door. You lean forward over the rails, seeing Papyrus fast asleep on the couch. You hop over the railing, not even bothering to walk down the stairs.

"Yo, homie, SNAP SNAP!" You snap your fingers, waking him up immediately.

"I'm up." He gives a lazy smile.

He holds out a hand, making you scoff.

"Can't get up yourself?" You laugh under your breath, grabbing his hand.

"Nope." He replies cooly.

You tug at his hand, not moving him an inch.

"Oh come on! You're a skeleton, you're not supposed to be that heavy!" You pull at his arm, feet sliding over the carpet as you pulled.

"Rude." He stands up, making you fall backwards from tugging.

"You're an a-"

"Awesome pun loving skeleton?" He cuts you off, picking you and cramming you under his arm like he would Sans.

"PFFFFT- yeah." You giving a sheepish smile.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Where are we going?" You groan, getting tired from being carried the way you were.

"We're going to see a friend." He puffs out smoke, making you cough.

You reach up and slap the cigarette out of his hand, smiling devilishly. He gives a glare, making you giggle.

"Smoking is bad for you!"

He rolls the white pin-pricks in his black eyesockets.

"I don't have lungs."

"But I do!" You wheeze, dramatically putting a hand to you throat before 'falling dead.'

"So dramatic." He laughs lightheartedly.

"I'm an actor after all!" You yelp in glee, clapping your hands.

"You're a big fat lier, kid."

"JUST DO IT!"

"Do what?"

"JUST BELIEVE I'M AN ACTOR!"

"Kiddo-"

"DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS! JUST- DO IT!"

He sighs, using the other hand he wasn't using for anything else and ruffles your hair.

"I'll just do it."

----

The memes are real.

Anyway, I see you guys liked the story on crack thing! xD

I'll be doing more ;>