~Chapter 12-I'm crazy after all~

You sit down at a table across from your sister, giving the meanest glare you could. She keeps her gaze low and head dropped.

"Where should I start?" She asks, smiling sadly.

You keep quiet, closing your eyes to give her somewhat of a break. She seemed to ease up not having your eyes on her.

"I was pushed down by Jacob," she starts, brushing some her out of her eyes.

Behind you, you could hear all of the Sans' whispering about how all of this was going to play out. You ignored them, listening to how your ungrateful sister who never even tried to come back.

"When I fell, I thought I was going to die until Asgore helped me. When he let me go, that's when I forgot about everything. Home, my life before... you. Papyrus and Sans took me in, and I felt at home. Something I hadn't felt in years!"

You let your tension go, slumping back onto the wooden chair, urging her to continue, but still giving her harsh looks.

"When Sans and I started dating, my life only got crazier. I eventually fell in love, and then found out my boyfriend was a muderer. Ink and all the others warned me. I reset not much later. I couldn't go back. If I did, Sans would go crazy all over again. These guys gave me a home after I've lost a home 2 times. I can't go back to the real world. I belong here." She smiles over to her friends.

You uncross your arms, pushing against the table and stand up, making your chair squeak as it slid across the floor.

"Okay." Is all you reply with.

She stands up also, giving you a look of pity. You hated that look.

"I don't fully forgive you, but I know I will eventually." You give a small smile, turning over to the Sans standing behind you.

"Sorry if I acted strange." You give a sheepish smile.

Your sister walks over to a Sans, holding out her hand with a loving smile. He was dressed up with paint tubes, a jacket tied around his waist, and a brownish scarf wrapped around his neck. He drops a necklace in her hand, giving a smile back.

"Here," she hands you the necklace.

You give her a strange look, making her snicker.

"With this, you'll be able to come back anytime you want." She backs off, not wanting you to get any more flustered than you already were.

"Now! Let me introduce you to my friends!" She cheers, gestering over to the Sans'.

"We have Ink, the creative one. Sleepybones, the space skeleton. Sansy, the lazy pun maker. Killer, the horrific one. Geno, my little cinnabun. Dancey, the hipster, and Edgy, my coldhearted sweetie."

You nod, processing the info you got. It was a lot to take in.

"You're sister isn't that impressive." You hear Edgy say.

You hiss quietly, giving an innocent smile while pointing towards the red color loving Sans.

"Hey, I have a present for you!" You exclaim, pulling your arms behind your back.

He lifts a browbone, giving you an unsure expression. You flip his off, making all of the other Sans' laugh or chuckle under their breath.

"Oh wait, I have two!" You flip him off with that other hand, giving a toothy smile.

He grumbles, smirking at your cruel attitude.

"To the rest of you, nice to meet you." You give a wave.

Your sister laughs, not even sparing Edgy a glance. You circul your finger around the necklace in your hand, feeling anxious.

"I'd like to go home." You cut through the laughing, making everyone quiet down.

Your sister pulls you into a hug, making you stiffen and awkwardly hug back. It felt right to hug her the first time, but now it just felt wrong.

"Just think about home and blink. It's easy." She pulls away, blushing in embarrassment.

You nod to all of the Sans, having then wave to you. Well, all of them except Edgy who glared.

"See you suckers!" You give a peace out sign, not daring to look at your sister once.

You think about the warm feeling of the living room you sit in. The feeling of Papyrus patting you on the head and ruffling your neat hair. When you blink, you're back in the living room you missed in that short time. You stare down at the necklace in your palm, wanting to show Papyrus immediately, but he wasn't home.

The front door opens, making you start to sweat.

"What if we can't find her Papyrus?!" You hear Sans ask, his deep pitched voice ringing through ears.

"She's fine, bro." You hear Papyrus reply.

They stop in their tracks at seeing you standing in the middle of the living room, seeing you sweating and almost in tears. The shock had just hit you right in the face.

"(Y/n)?" Sans asks, unsure if he should go up and hug you or not.

You start to tremble, eyes wide and full with horror. Dropping the necklace, you start to cry. Sans look up at his brother, not knowing what to do. You fall to your knees, sobbing into your hands as Papyrus steps over to you, placing a hand on your back.

"I'm crazy! I'm crazy!" You repeat, glancing over to the necklace beside you.

"No you're not."

"I am!" You shout, grabbing up the necklace and shoving it to the skeleton in front of you.

"Take it and never give it me. Ever. Keep it away." You plead.

He gives you an unsure look before grabbing it and shoving it inside his hoodie pocket.

"Come here," he sits down beside you, pulling your tiny frame into a hug.

Sans watches from the door, smiling to himself.

"I'm just glad we found her!" He cheers quietly.

You sigh, wiping away the tears and lean onto Papyrus.

"I'm crazy after all."

----

Sorry for the lack of updates. I moved into my sisters room so I'm kinda working out the stuff... and stuff? XD

Yeah, I'll be posting a A/N in a little while.

'TIS IMPORTANT CHILDREN!