~Chapter 24-My new fresh friend~

You bite Error's yellow finger as he reaches out, cussing quietly.

"Don't touch me." You turn your head away, not daring to look this psycho in the eyes.

Yes, you hated him and would do anything to hurt him. But you don't look him in the eyes. Every time you did, he would hurt you or yell. Let's just say, this guy isn't a people person.

He waves his hand from the bite, glaring harshly. You shuffle back as best you can, flipping him off.

You cover your face with your hands, hoping Papyrus would come for you soon. You knew you couldn't trust Sans, and you reset, so no-one else except the skeleton brothers know you. Error bends down to your height, grabbing your throat and squeezing. You choke, putting a hand on his face and pushing him away.

"Y-yoU're a f-ighter foR s-sUre." He chuckles, scanning over your face with most interest.

Sure, he kidnapped you and planned on killing you, but he couldn't help and think you looked all too familiar. You look up at him with disgust and hate, grinding your teeth to make a sound like someone clawing at a chalkboard. You push your legs forward, sliding across the white floor and away from Error, pushing the hair from you face with the one hand he hadn't hurt too bad yet.

"You don't fight, you die." You retort, picking yourself up and rubbing your healing wrists.

He goes to say something but another portal opening ruins the intense moment. You've been stuck in the anti-void for other a week now, and so far, you have managed to keep your sanity. The slick whiteness and glitched chuckling can really mess with ones head. You peer over Error's twitching body, seeing another Sans step through the portal. A hand goes through your mouth when seeing his clothes.

"Yo yo, what's up Error?!" The portal closes behind him, making a terrible cracking sound echo through the endless room.

Error groans, a hand going to his forehead. You blink, his bright colors hurting your eyes. Though, he seemed really cool in your opinion.

"W-whAt arE y-yOu d-doing h-hEre?" Error tilts his head, looking very irritated.

When the multi-colored Sans steps closer, you see the rest of what he looks like, your lips curling into a small smile. His hoodie or jacket was all kinds of colors ranging from pink, blue, neon green and purple. His hat with turned to the side, giving him that gangster look. His black shades had YO LO written on them. He held a skateboard under his arm as he walked over, making Error get more upset than he already was. His red sneakers squeaked as he skidded to a stop, putting his other hand on his hip.

"I was just stopping by to see my radical bro, dawg!" He gives a toothy grin, pushing up his shades.

Error runs a hand over his eyesockets, looking back at you with a evil smile.

"I h-haVe to g-go!" He cheers, vanishing before either of you could stop him.

You give an awkward smile, a pink blush crawling up your cheeks and ears.

"Hey," you wave once, making him stride over.

"Dude, you're new around here aren't you, broski?" He leans onto your shoulder, making you stutter inaudible replies.

He shakes his head at your sudden shyness, giving your shoulder a friend push.

"Lighten up dawg! I won't hurt you!" He sets down his skateboard.

"Um, I'm (Y/n)!" You hold out your hand, making sure your sweater sleeve was pulled down.

"What an awesome name! The name is Fresh, brah." He gives a lopsided grin, making you feel somewhat at ease.

"Cool skateboard, Fresh." You bend down, looking at his board closer.

"Yo, bro, you got it all wrong! It's a sk8 board, not a skateboard. Sk8 boards are sooooo much cooler!" He flicks your forehead, making you give a playful glare.

"Well Mr. Peppy, what makes a 'sk8 board' better?" You cross your arms, giving a challenging smirk.

He holds out a finger, hopping onto his board without a word. He pushes off the white ground, rolling his sk8 board forward. When he gets a good pace, rainbow starts to shoot from the back. Your eyes become as wide as goofballs and your jaw flys open. He rolls up next to you, giving a smirk back.

"Whoa..." You breathe out, watching him get off the magical sk8 board.

"I tried to tell you, homie!" He gives a innocent shrug.

"I have a feeling like we're going to be good friends." You hold out your fist, letting him know you wanted a fist bump.

He gladly obliges, clenching his boney hand and lightly hitting you fist with his. When you both pull away, you both make explosion noises.

"Sweet." Fresh gives a peace sign, making you snort.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Meanwhile, Sans and Papyrus continued to search for you, but could find no clues.

Papyrus paces around the small living room, Sans watching his every move. Sans' frown deepens at seeing his brother so stressed over you. He, surprisingly, refused to sleep most of the time, and he always had a bottle of honey, spaghetti sauce, or beer in his hands. Sans knew he was stressing, and didn't bother to stop him when he did.

"Papyrus, calm down!" Sans shouts, making Papyrus snap his gaze over.

"I know you're worried, but just stop! If it is meant to be, then she'll come back. Until then, be your lazy self before I cry!" His voice cracks through the yelling.

Papyrus sighs, getting down on his knees in front of a teared up Sans who looked severely upset.

"I'm sorry Sans. Try not to worry like I am. After all, I need someone to be cool around here." He pats his brothers head, making Sans' frown turn into a huge smile.

"I-I can do it!" He cheers, giving his brother a quick hug.

Papyrus gives a soft smile back, secretly hurting on the inside.

Sans just didn't know how bad everything was at the moment.

----

Omg Fresh is my freaking spirit animal/skeleton.

If a genie was to come up to me and ask: "What do you want?" I'd reply: "I want a Fresh. And make him fresh! *wink*"

BA DUM TSSSSSSS

I need help.