~Chapter 10-Behind you~

You move the hair from your face, biting down into your spider donut. Papyrus was in the kitchen with Sans, probably helping with his tacos or something. You watch the TV, your lips curling up into a soft smile as you hear Sans laugh. You watched to know what they were up to, and nothing was good on TV at the moment. You set down the donut in it's original packaging, placing it on a side table beside the couch. You stand up, dusting off the remaining crumbs and wiping your face to get the powdery sugar away.

"Papyrus! Stop touching things!" You hear Sans whine, stomping his foot.

You peer around the kitchen corner, seeing Papyrus sitting on the counter and Sans fuming. You tip-toe behind the smol skeleton, grinning from ear-to-ear. Papyrus puts on a straight face, seeing you sneaking up behind his brother. You raise your hands up, only to bring them down on Sans' padded shoulders. He jumps almost a mile high, shrieking at the top of the lungs he didn't have. You and Papyrus laugh, making Sans blush and stomp his foot again.

"Hey, not funny!"

You hoist yourself up on the counter beside Papyrus, chuckling evilly.

"Sorry that I'm not sorry, Sans." You wink making him scoff.

"I would've warned you, but I'm feeling bone tired." Papyrus leans back with his arms behind his head.

Sans turns a dark blue, keeping in his rage. You look him up and down, seeing his chef hat and apron. You point dramatically to his outfit.

"WHAT ARE THOOOSE?!"

Papyrus laughs while Sans glares. If looks could kill, you would be long gone by now.

"I'm done!" Sans takes off his chef hat and apron, throwing them to the floor before walking off.

You give a sarcastic smile, waving him bye. You didn't come off rude, Sans just gets easily upset. You just wanted to have some fun.

"Do you think I went to far?" You ask Papyrus, narrowing your eyes.

He drops his arms, taking his cigarette from his mouth between his fingers.

"Nah, he needs to chill sometimes. Heh... I actually think he enjoys the jokes."

"But they are pretty bad," you push him on the shoulder with your own.

"Why do you laugh then?"

"Because... I think they're funny." You admit, feeling ashamed.

You hop off the counter, going to see if Sans was okay. You were his best friend, so you didn't want him being mad at you. He still doesn't know about you or Papyrus. You two agreed to keep your relationship hidden for awhile. Who knows? Maybe someone would dislike that you two are official. He pretends that you're just his friend, but you catch those facial expressions every once in awhile.

"Hey, Sans. Are you still mad at me?" You ask, stepping into the living room with a skip in your step.

He smiles wide, acting like his normal, cheery self. Except, something wasn't right.

"Of course! I can't stay mad at you." He giggles into his bandana, looking up at you with those adorable, sparkling eyes.

'Cutecutecutecute.' You think, sitting down beside him.

You tackle him into a hug, pressing your lips to his cheekbone, making him flush complete blue. He stutters out some inaudible words, making you coo.

"You're so cute!" You compliment him.

"A-ah... thanks, (Y/n)!" He gives a shy smile.

Papyrus leans against the wall, watching you smother his brother in hugs and kisses, chuckling at how nice you could be. You release from the hug, looking to Papyrus with a huge grin.

"You're turn!" You cheer, opening your arms wide and leaping onto him.

He smiles softly, hugging you back. He looks over at Sans, seeing him smile, watching you two intently.

"Hey, Sans, what's that behind you?" He points, making Sans turn around in excitement.

He carsses the sides of your face, leaning down and pressing a quick kiss to your lips before Sans sees. Sans turns back around, looking confused at ever.

"Papy, if this is another one of your tricks, it's not funny!"

You faintly blush, having Papyrus brush past you like nothing happened. He slumps down onto the couch, shrugging his shoulders.

"Sorry bro. Thought I saw something."

You laugh under your breath, making Papyrus crack a smile. Sans sighs, putting a hand on his forehead.

"Am I the only mature one in this house?" He mumbles, shaking his head.

You give a devilish smile, trotting over to Papyrus and peering into his face. He narrows his pin-pricks, raising a browbone at you.

"Ohmigosh! Sans look!" You point towards the window behind him.

When he twists around to look, you press your lips to the corner of Papyrus mouth, making it not an actual kiss. If he teases you, you tease him back. That's how this game of love and war works.
Sans was practically steaming at seeing he had been tricked a second time.

"Guys! Stooooop!" He whines.

You cross your arms behind your back, heading for the stairs.

"Sorry, I just like picking on you!" You chirp, walking up the stairs and to Papyrus' room.

Sans turns his head away like a little kid, murmuring things under his breath. You take that time to wink at Papyrus who was gawking over how flirty you were being.

"(Y/n) out!" You give a peace sign, walking into Papyrus room and playfully slamming the door.

"Out of all the humans that could've fallen, we got the weirdest one." Papyrus chuckles, letting his head fall back onto the couch cushions.

'She may be weird, but she's sweeter than anyone.'

'...... Even me.'