~ || REVIEWS || ~

STATUS: Closed

Here is where I will offer reviews. I will offer two different types of reviews.

1) Official Book Review (OBR)
Ever seen those reviews of movies and books by big magazines? You know how those are written? That's what this will be like. I'll write it as if I were reviewing it and writing it for potential readers/viewers, instead of writing it for the author. This will come from the perspective of a reader.

2) Pre-Critique Review (PCR)
This will be a review aimed specifically at the author, to address the high and low points of their story in a way designed to call attention to improvement possibilities. This will come from the perspective of a writer.

~~~~

I used to offer brutality options, to let you decide how harsh I would be. But now, I'm going to be however I feel like being. I don't have the time or will anymore to figure out how to wrap everything up in a pretty little bow to keep from hurting people's feelings. I won't be mean, I won't be cruel, but I will tell you exactly what I feel like saying, whether it is positive or negative. This goes for both review types.

I became a #NBR Triple Crowner and Champion Reviewer within two weeks of being in the NBR club: a feat that has only been done by two other people, all taking months to do it. This is not bragging, this is a fact. And the point of this fact is that I know how to give a good review. I'm not just nitpicky for the nitpickiness. I truly want to help you improve, and I'll say whatever I have to say to make that happen.

I won't accept necessarily every request. A lot of it depends on how well you answer the questions in the form. I want to review for people who seriously care about their story, not who just want to use a review as an excuse for more reads and comments. That's not what I do. So, consider your answers carefully. I'll add you to my "Aria" reading list if you have made it past the first level of screening and are potentially in line for a review.

If you want to request a review, fill out the form below and comment it on this chapter.

Form:

Username:
Book Title:
Review Type:
Genre:
Link:
One sentences synopsis/hook:
Your pitch:
Chapters to review (max 3):
How do you think I can help you?:
Can you stomach your story being ripped apart?:

ANOTHER NOTE: IF I like your story enough, I may offer you CRITIQUE at the end of your review, in which case you would either PM or comment for more details on how to get one.

ALSO: There IS a payment. It's rather small, just a follow and a dedication in the book you're asking the review for. WHEN I have completed your review, I will PM you and let you know that I have, then ask you to complete the payment. When you have, I will post it here for you to see.