I Spy Something Hot

Title: I Spy Something Hot

Genre: Mystery/Suspense, Action

Description: Yasha is a Russian spy, not to mention the best. She's hot, young, stealthy, and knows her way around a gun. She's incapable of feeling emotion, never has felt such emotions as happy, joyful, excited, nor love, and never will... well that's what the Russian Embacy thought, including Yasha, until she was sent to find out and terminate the person who is stealing information from the Embacy. Will this mystery thief break her? Or will he use her?

Piece:

A loud crackle rang through the crowd. People swarmed like ants as the President fell from his podium. Two guards kneeled next to him, trying to block the bullet hole in his chest, and three others drew their firearms, aiming them in the direction the bullet came from, not being able to get a clear shot through the panicked crowd. All they got was a glimpse of the assassinator as she turned and walked away without a care in the world.

“Mission 77, terminated.” Yasha reported into her transponder as she slipped into her dark SUV.

“Good, report back to base immediately.” Captain replied in a low, satisfied tone.

“Yes sir,” she said as she turned her key in the ignition and sped off down the road. Yasha, a twenty-one –year-old women, was trained by the Russian embassy from the day of birth to become a weapon. She knew every dangerous pressure point, every part of the body that you could stab and injure, but not kill, every hand operated weapon, she knew by heart.

She was Russia’s number one hit man. Her mission today was to assassinate the President of the United States of America and she succeeded. Like every kill, she would head back to base afterwards for her next assignment.