Wonderland

Title: Wonderland

Genre: Horror, Science Fiction, Mystery/Suspense, Action, Thriller

Description: The Year's 2222 and it's the twenty-second year of World War Four. The female race has been dominant for over two-hundred-six years and the male race is disgraced by it. When Eve, the Capitol nation of the New World, highly populated with the female race, was bombed by a soviet of rebel men twenty-two years ago, the woman striked back, with few men on their side. Even now, there is no light revealing the end is near. 

Nuclear bombs have been highly favored in the final years of World War Three, or better known as Neverland, causing entire countries to become radioactive and un-inhabitable. For most that is...

 This new phase of what is now our home will be forever titled Wonderland.

Piece:

 ~Prologue

The year's 2222. Women have been dominant for just over 200 years. 48% of the world's population had been wiped out from World War Three, the war that the rats had crawled out of their holes in thousands and completely consumed anyone they could get their gritty little paws on... they're much like snakes towards the end of the war when they doubled in size, consuming their mice minions before eating the humans whole, their jaws extending much like a boa constrictor's...

  When the human's turned the tables and fought back with new weaponry (mostly consisting of toxic/poisonous-like substances) the rats returned to their holes to hide. Their dens had been filled with toxins after their retreat, but reports of their activity remains consistent.

'About a hundred years later...  The capitol nation of the world is Eve (once known as North America). The humans are still suffering, trying to repopulate, but with the differences between the males and females, it’s more difficult than the president of the entire continent of Eve, Jaxanna Bartlander, had first believed... 

Then, in 2196, a man by the name of Germane Zwenderfield, had officially declared war on the dominants when he detonated a nuclear bomb in the heart of the capitol, killing Jaxanna. Her followers, outraged by the attack, struck back. Apparently, Germane had spent years gathering his own followers, all of them at the time believed to be male, but some suspicions believed there were females involved, also, in the bombing. In all, Germane had an army of roughly twenty-two-thousand, only about a quarter of what was left of the human population.

Cassandra Lockworth, high up in the government, maintaining the role of General of Military X, a very powerful army and was believed to be the strongest in earth's history, was the first to suggest the use of radiation. After arguments and conflicts with others in the core, the first Nuclear Bomb was dropped on Donna (once known as Northern Africa), where Germane and his troops had set base. Germane had survived, along with seventeen-thousands of his men, and fled to Miscrove, (once China).

There, he quickly returned fire with his own creation, an Acronx. This deadly weapon takes the shape much like the average missile, but meant to cause far more destruction. In all, it killed thirty-two percent of Eve's population, even those who were neutral and wanted no part in the sexist war.

                As you would believe, this really put Cassandra's short temperedness on edge. She wasn't ready to have the rebel men show her up just yet, and that’s when K.C. Harkinely was introduced into the ranks. She created what was known as Nucleanide Bomb- a genius mix of Radiation, Cyanide, and gunpowder. When dropped into Miscrove, it disintegrated over three hundred miles of land, leaving a barren wasteland in its wake, not to mention radiation.

                Another several thousand men lost, including Germane. But what the Xs didn't know was that there was a second base that laid ground in Northern Dago (once Russia (Pronounce Day-go). There was a surprise attack from Germane’s followers that killed many.

This back and forth, on and on, went on for about twenty-six years. By now, 78% of the earth is radioactive and in ghostly ruins. When digging farther into earth for secure bases away from the Radiation, they stumbled upon the rat colonies. Anyway, now the wolf-sized rats are hunted as food, for they were somehow able to survive all the radiation levels, unlike the other sources of food.

Even hundreds of yards under earth's surface, the radiation seeped into the soil, sickening many with what would have been known as Cancer. As you know very well, there are many types of Cancers; lung cancer, brain cancer, skin cancer, breast cancer, etc. What the humans have learned, after many experiments and tests, that a person already sick from radiation and cancer, can survive above ground in the ruins of the world. But that wasn't all. After more tests, our favorite scientist K.C. Harkinely proved that a person already with the cancer cells, attracts more of the radiation, killing many cells,  but they reproduced quicker and faster than they died. This gave the person 'supernatural' abilities. These people were somehow able to access more of the parietal lobe of the brain, allowing such as moving certain objects with the mind. But that was only if you had brain cancer.

Lung cancer had led to the expansion of the lungs, allowing the infected human to last longer under water without air and run far faster than the average human, highest recorded speed was sixty-eight mph. And still, to this day, tests and evaluations are continuing to advance, as well as the war. The war marked in history as World War Four, but titled Wonderland.