Hot in Alcatraz (Posted on Gotham_Girl)

Real quick A.N. 

Most to all stories on here that may have a chance I will post on my other account. Stories like this one and the one in the next chapter will be on that site (link on my profile page) so if they sound interesting, check em out!

:)

~KC Blares

***************************************************************************************************

Title: Hot in Alcatraz

Genre: Mystery/Suspense, Historical Fiction, Romance

Cast:

Olivia Wilde as Teresa Holice

Gary Sinise as Warden Paul Madigan

Harrison Ford as Warden Olin Blackwell

Denzel Washington as Bumpy Johnson

Bradley Cooper as Alvin "Kreepy" Karpis

Ben Barnes as Frank Morris

Alan Ruck as James "Whitey" Bulger

Shia LaBeouf as Clarence Carnes

Nicholas Brendon as Jimmy Groves

Jeffrey Pierce as Jack Sylvane

Matt Bomer as Ernest Cobb

Timothy V.Murphy as Kit Nelson

Leon Rippy as Doctor Eddie Jenkins

Description: Teresa Holice, arrested and thrown in Leverette Street Jail in New York after murdering her husband and his mistress. When she demands to be taken to Alcatraz, the worst and most terrifying prison in the world, the Warden sees best that her request is met. She is shipped of to The Rock, spending as much time as she can handle before she breaks. Can she face the terrors of Alcatraz and its big, bad, not to mention dangerous, boys? Or will she be just another poor victim that dies trying.

Piece: 

            “Sir, she won’t shut up,” officer Jacobs complained to Warden Henry Johnson of the Leverett Street Jail for Women. The old sly-looking man looked up from his papers at the two guards in front of him.

             “What was it she wanted?” Henry asked, remembering hearing the insane woman’s screams before when the guards had first requested his services.

             “Alcatraz, sir, she wants to go to Alcatraz,” Jacobs informed, sweat glimmering over his brow. Just the name turned the air around them cold.

            “The woman’s psychotic! No man or woman ever wishes to go to The Rock! She should fear it,” Henry said, leaning back in his large chair, lighting a cigarette.

            “What do you want us to do?” Jacobs raised his eyebrows in question. Henry blew out a huff of smoke, the embers at the end of his cigarette a dim orange glow in the shadowy room. Henry grinned slightly, giving out a light chuckle.

            “Why, give her what she wants,” he hissed. “I give her less than a week. She’ll be begging to come back here.” The gleam in Henry’s eyes were evil and full of stubbornly hate. Eyes, like the old saying goes, were the windows to your soul. And Henry’s soul was as deep and dark as it could go. But not nearly as vicious as the cold soul that harvested in the Warden of Alcatraz. Paul Madigan.

            “That’s homicide, sir,” Jacobs was beginning to tremble, only slightly, though. He wasn’t cruel like many of the other guards; he was strict and solid, only on the outside. He never wanted anyone to get hurt though.

            “She want’s Alcatraz so badly? Let ‘er have it,” was all the Warden said before pointing officer Jacobs and the other guards out of his quarters. Jacobs gulped as he, along with two other guards, walked down the corridor to cell block C, where Teresa Holice was being held. Her yells traveled through the large room, louder than the other inmates grunts, yells, remarks, and cussing.

            “Take me to Alcatraz! Alcatraz! Alcatraz! ALCATRAZ!” the twenty-eight-year old woman chanted over and over. Her demands had started the morning she woke up. She had been a prisoner in Leverette Street Prison for almost a year without even the mention of the sacred prison across America. Her odd request had come out of the blue.

She rattled the bars to her cell door, her hands bleeding from gripping the rusty bars. Her dark hair was drab, cascading to her shoulders messily and oily. Her dark, hazel eyes followed the guards’ every motion as they approached her cell.

            “Get back!” Jacobs ordered loudly over her cries. She screamed back, but taking two steps away from the door, her eyes locked on the guards. 

            “Open cell 202!” one of the other guards yelled down the aisle. There was a deep beep before the metal door began sliding open, Teresa’s yells gradually quieting down. Jacobs firmly grabbed Teresa’s arm, but before the second guard could grab the other, she quickly swiped her notebook from the shelf, tucking it into her shirt. The two guards half-dragged, half-led Teresa from her cell and down the aisle, causing uproar in the room.

            “What are you doing? Where am I going?” Teresa yelled to the guards. Jacobs grimaced before answering the crazy woman.

            “Where you’ve been screaming all morning,” Jacobs shuddered. “Alcatraz.” Jacobs felt Teresa stiffen in his tight grip, now walking with the guards instead of letting them drag her. The participating action shocked both guards, considering not many, definitely not Teresa, were ever cooperative.

            They were quick to prepare her and ship her out. She would take a prison bus across America and then a ferry to the island. A three week trip in total. But Teresa didn’t seem to care. In fact, she was silent the entire trip and extremely cooperative. It was when she arrived in Alcatraz she went haywire.