Slaughter House

Title: Slaughter House

Genre: Horror, Science Fiction, Action Mystery/Suspense, Romance, Thriller 

Description: As the number of missing persons' reports rise, so does the body count. Missing as normal humans, found in stitches and patch-worked. Since the day H.U.N.T rose from the grounds as a rather shady laboratory, people have just vanished without a single trace of their existance left behind, as if they had never been born. Where did they go? Only they know, but only if they can survive long enough through the Slaughter House.

The story of a man on the twisted search for his missing daughter.  A daughter's venture to come out alive of the Slaughter House. Will they find each other in time? Or will she be yet another victim of the Slaughter House?

Cast:

AnnaSophia Robb as Blair Fields

Hugh Jackman as Mike Fields

Jared Padalecki as Edgar

Phoebe Tonkin as Raven

Alexander Ludwig as Fang

Josh Hutcherson as Damien

Willow Shields as Salem

Piece:

Cream

Honey

Sugar

I checked off the last three items on the list as I pulled a bag of sugar from the shelf. I knew my daughter loved her coffee made a certain way with a specific amount of everything. With the shopping list done, I made my way through the almost deserted Stop & Shop towards the check-out lanes, only one lane opened with the number 7 flickering on its little pole.

            “Good evening, Mr. Fields,” the young cashier grinned as I began placing items onto the counter. I smiled back at him as I leafed through my wallet in search of my credit card and coupons, completely disregarding that the young man knew my name.

            “I’m sorry,” I paused mid-flip of a gift card to look up at him. “Have I met you before?” I studied the sixteen-year-old-looking boy closely; his features were sharp and pointed and his skin was oddly pale with dark eyes that almost looked like hollowed sockets. His cheek bones were high and sharp, making his cheeks almost cave inwards until they rounded out into a slim jaw. His hair was dark, dirty blond and shaggy, almost like he hadn’t taken a bath in years, but he strongly smelt of sawdust and roses.

            “No sir,” he stated while scanning some of the grocery items, not looking up at me. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, slowly continuing to go through my wallet until I came across the rectangular golden piece of plastic. “I’ve seen you around, however,” he added a minute later, beginning to fill bags.

            “Really? Where exactly is ‘around’?” I questioned, swiping the credit card through the machine before placing down my signature. The boy didn’t look at all familiar to me. In fact, I doubt I’ve ever seen neither the boy before nor anyone who resembled him.

            “The town,” he replied indifferently handing me the bag of food with a smile spread across his thin lips. “Have a wonderful rest of the evening, sir,” he hissed with an amused grin on his face and an odd glint in his eyes. I cautiously grabbed the plastic bags from him, giving him a curious look before glancing to the name tag on his chest.