"Gray's got a BONER!"

Babe❤️:Be there in 10

Y/N: okkkk

I locked my phone and tossed it on my bed, walking to the bathroom to make sure my hair and makeup looked okay.

I was going out to brunch with my boyfriend Grayson, his brother Ethan, and their sister Cam.

Cam wasn't in LA often and we were pretty close friends, so it was fun for to hang out with her when she came up.

We were going to Urth Cafe and I had been craving it since Gray mentioned it yesterday.

I freaking LIVE for that place.

I walked back to my room and slipped on my shoes.

It was obviously a casual day, so I was wearing a pair of ripped high waisted jeans, a light top, and my adidas.

I looked in the mirror and shrugged because this was how good it was going to get.

I also put on a chocker and some other random jewelry that was laying on my bureau.

My phone dinged and I knew it was Grayson saying the uber was here.

I grabbed my phone off my bed, grabbed my purse, and headed out of my apartment.

When I opened the door to the apartment complex, Grayson was leaning against a car scrolling through his phone.

(SO CLICHE I CRINGED)

"Hey Grayyyyyy." I said hugging and cuddling into him when I reached the car.

"Hey babe. You ready to go?" He asked hugging back.

"Yup." I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Ok, small problem."

"What is it?"

"We got a really small uber and there was no room in the trunk for our recording stuff, so you have to sit on my lap because it's taking up one of the seats."

I looked behind him at the small Prius we were talking to Urth.

"It's fine. What the heck do you think is in his trunk?" I asked jokingly.

"Honestly, he's super sketch, it's probably a dead body."

"Haha." I said sarcastically opening the door and pushing him into the car.

I slid in on top of him and closed the door, signaling the driver to speed off into LA's anything but lovely traffic.

"Hello everyone." I said adjusting myself so I could try to comfortably sit on Gray's lap in the tiny Prius.

"Hey Y/N." Ethan and Cam said at the same time.

Cam was in the front and Ethan was squished in the back with me and Grayson, their back pack in between us.

After the short greeting, Cam and Ethan went straight to their phones not paying attention to how uncomfy me and Gray were.