"What happened to, one date?"

"Go out with me." Grayson said for the tenth time that night.

We were just hanging out in his apartment, watching Friends like always, when he started saying all this stuff.

"What Gray? No! No, that's crazy!"

"Why Y/N?!"

"Because, you're my best friend!"

"Are you not attracted to me?" He asked offended.

"No! Not at all! You literally know I think you're hot!" I argued throwing my hands up.

"Then what's the problem? Do you not like me?"

"Oh my gosh Grayson, this is getting out of hand." I sighed running my hands through my hair.

"Well, what is it?"

"Gray, you're my best friend," I started moving closer to him on the couch. "Imagine how awkward it would be if we didn't workout. We wouldn't be able to do things like this anymore. This is my favorite part of the day!" I said hugging him.

"But Y/N, I really really really like you. Trust me, this is my favorite part of the day too. I look forward to us hanging out every time we make plans. Every time my phone dings my heart beat quickens thinking it might be you. I get butterflies when you touch me, shit I get butterflies when you look at me. Can you please just give me a chance?" He looked at me with such a serious expression.

I smiled at how cute he was.

"Ughh, I don't know Gray. I like where we are."

"You can't say no after I just poured my heart out to you and sounded like an absolute pansy." He laughed, making me laugh too.

"Hey, I think you sounded adorable."

"See! You can't flirt with me like that and then reject me! That's not fair!" We laughed again.

"Okay, okay, one date."

"Really?!" He asked excitedly.

"Yes. Now don't make me regret this."

"Yesss!" He yelled leaning on top of me and attacking me with a bear hug.

------------------
Y/N: Grayyyyyy

Gray Dol: Yessssss?

Y/N: What am I supposed to wear?

Gray Dol: Something casual

Y/N: Ok when will you be here?

Gray Dol: Half hour

Y/N: Ok see you then

Gray Dol: Cant wait ;)

I shook my head at his response and walked over to my closet.

Something casual.........

I ended up wearing my black Lulu Lemon leggings, a white tshirt, my oversized denim jacket, and a pair of all white nikes.

My hair was in its usual messy waves.

I turned on my curling iron and curled random strands that were more flat.

My makeup was already done from this morning, so I touched up my brows and put on some chapstick.

I just sat down to pee when I heard a knock at my apartment door.

I quickly finished up in the bathroom and checked myself in the mirror one more time.

I was nervous all of a sudden.

What the heck?

I'm going out with Grayson.