"Cuddle with me."

I opened the door to the Twins' apartment and walked inside.

Gray gave me a key a few months ago and I always let myself in.

I immediately noticed Grayson sleeping on the couch when I stepped in.

He looked so adorable.

"Grayyyy." I whispered kneeling next to him.

He didn't move.

"Grayyyy. Wake up baby." I said a little louder, lightly shaking his shoulder.

He picked his head up slowly and let his hand fall off his face.

"Cuddle with me." He said opening his arms and yawning like a little puppy.

"Gray we're gonna miss our reservation."

"It's okay baby we can go tomorrow. I'm so tired. I just want to cuddle and sleep."

"Okay, but only if we go to your bed because I know we're going to fall asleep and last time I woke up on your couch my back was killing me."

"Noooo." He whined smashing his face in the pillow.

"Yessss. Now come on sleepy."

He groaned and got up, wrapping his hands around my waist from behind as we walked the short distance to his room.

When we got inside I didn't let him sit on his bed yet.

"Arms up." I instructed.

He listened and put his arms up while I stripped off his shirt.

"Okay now pants." I unbuttoned his pants and he wiggled out of them.

Right after, he hopped onto the bed and waited for me.

I grabbed a tshirt from his closet and took off my pants, top, and bra, and slipped on his shirt.

I slid in next to him and he instinctively pulled me towards him and sighed contently.

"This is so much better than sleeping on the couch without you."

"I told you."

"Mmm." He sighed too tired to talk anymore.

"Goodnight I love you."

"Love you too." He mumbled drifting off right away.

I watched him cutely sleep for a second until sleep took over me too and I drifted off next to him.

----------
Hiiiiii!!!!!! Sorry this is really short but sleepy Grayson is so cute and I've been really busy lately and I wanted to update. Again I'm sorry. I'm working on another imagine now and I'm going to try to make it good! Thanks for reading vote and comment!!!!❤️❤️